Did I do something wrong or die-0ff

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Did I do something wrong or die-0ff

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Able,
    I am confused about a new symptom. All in all I have the feeling I am improving but I have noticed now that I have developed a white cover over my tongue. What confuses me is that I am very strict about my diet and never cheat on it.

How is it possible to develop candida on the tongue while being so strict on the diet? As long as I can remember I had a little white coating over the skin of my tongue but not so much as I have now.

How is that possible that the candida is growing while I am so strictly fighting it? Or that the enemy shifts position from the guts now out to the tongue? I am doing now what you where writing to the others here on the forum who had candida problems in the mouth and do the business with the oil mouth washing. I only like to understand the workings of candida.

I have a question too about the good and friendly bacteria culture in us. From what do they live? We learned that candida needs sugar to grow. But what do the good guys eat so I can help them become strong?

cheers
    Thomas

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I love the way you word things Thomas! But I’d also like to know what the “god guys eat” so look forward to seeing Ables response.

I developed the white coating when I started the oil pulling too. At the same time I increased antifungals so got a little burst of my old symptoms back which I presume was the Candida complaining! I’m awaiting delivery of a very strong probiotic too so presume I’ll get some reaction to that once I start it.

Thomas

Lucylu wrote: I love the way you word things Thomas! But I’d also like to know what the “god guys eat” so look forward to seeing Ables response.

I developed the white coating when I started the oil pulling too. At the same time I increased antifungals so got a little burst of my old symptoms back which I presume was the Candida complaining! I’m awaiting delivery of a very strong probiotic too so presume I’ll get some reaction to that once I start it.

Hi Lucylu,
    thank you! Please tell me how you are doing after you got the strong probiotics. I am still saving up to by some for myself. They are so damn expensive here and even all the other organic stuff is unbelievable expensive. I am not able to push it all in one go. I have to step by step getting the stuff I need together. But it would be cool to no if you feel a big difference. Raster swears on it that the big change came for him after he found the right probiotics.

all the best to you and heal quickly my friend!!!
    cheers
    Thomas

Lucylu

I’ll certainly let you know how they affect me and how they work. I know what you mean about the expense… all the bits & pieces have cost me a fortune so that’s why I was extra delighted to see such great results at my appointment this week. It was worth it but I certainly can’t sustain all of them for the long term so will have to pick & chose soon. I’ll start the Probiotic first and then ask Ables advice on which of the supplements/ anti fungals I can drop.

I sincerely hope you see some dramatic improvements soon… I know your case was far worse than mine to begin but hopefully by christmas you’ll be a new man!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas.

Since it’s you that I’m writing to, I don’t need to ask the apparent question: “Have you eaten anything that isn’t on the diet?” Because I know you have not.

So my natural assumption is that what is happening with the thrush is a normal way of acting for the Candida albicans as your body is detoxing via the diet, antifungals, and probiotics. Sometimes old or new symptoms of a Candida infestation with show up during this time, especially if the infestation was an especially strong one. The Candida show up in different ways as they are literally fighting to keep a stronghold on your body. You’re simply experiencing symptoms of your body cleansing itself of the toxins and Candida.
    Continue to use the oil-pulling therapy several times a day, with coconut oil if possible; this should take care of the problem eventually.

As far as the concern that you and Lucy have about food for the beneficial bacteria; of course to prevent the good bacteria from dying off because of the infestation, you will need to feed them as you’re adding probiotics.

“Prebiotics” as they’re called, are foods and herbs which feed the good bacteria in our system (because they contain inulin). Some of the major foods which act as prebiotics are oat bran, rice bran, broccoli, asparagus, fresh garlic, greens, onions, avocados, rutabagas, turnips, and cabbage (especially as sauerkraut).

Also, inulin is major constituent of the following herbs:
    chicory root (this also contains other nutritional factors)
    burdock root
    dandelion root
    elecampane root
    yucca root – Yucca root will also reduce inflammation of the intestines which treats leaky gut syndrome as well as support the adrenals.
    codonopsis (a Chinese herb)
    chickweed – also helps heal the intestines (LGS)

Let me know if you have other questions, Thomas.

Able

Lucylu

Thanks Able, a very useful list and thankfully I’m eating nearly all of those things regularly.

Alfalfa – was I dreaming or did I see this recommnded for leaky gut, a bit like yucca? And would it be as a supplement or real food?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thomas, I also had the white tongue after not having it earlier when I was more sick. I feel that this is one of the strongest indicators of candida overgrowth. What it is called is oral thrush. The oil pulling can be used to remove it from the body.

One of the strangest things about fighting candida is how the symptoms completely change week to week, month to month. I look at it as peeling a moldy onion, layer by layer…where each layer has something different going on as far as infestation. In a week/month or two, this symptom may go away completely but then you might get a new symptom such as a skin rash or headaches. Then a few weeks later that might go away and then you have red/bloodshot eyes. It really changes up, but I do think you hit it on the head, and that the candida is overgrowing in other parts of the body.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lucylu wrote: Thanks Able, a very useful list and thankfully I’m eating nearly all of those things regularly.
    Alfalfa – was I dreaming or did I see this recommnded for leaky gut, a bit like yucca? And would it be as a supplement or real food?

Hi, Lucy.

Alfalfa is actually member of the pea family. It contains protein and lots of different vitamins as well as various minerals including a rich source of calcium; all of this makes it a great whole food as well as a useful supplement when taken in powder form.

And you’re right, alfalfa sprouts are one of the many, many starch-free vegetables and fruits that can help to heal leaky gut.

Able

Thomas

Thank you guys for the info! Its very interesting to learn from you how the candida behaves in the battle. Its strange these shiftings of symptoms, then a pause in the battle as if the enemy has to collect its strength and then comes a surprise attack in another area of the body.

I feel more and more sure about the entire battle and move forward. It feels that even I have still some symptoms here and there deep down within I am feeling that there has come a new strength and life energy into my body.

all the best to you all
    yours
    thomas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Did I do something wrong or die-0ff’ is closed to new replies.