Diarrhea and Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Diarrhea and Candida

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chfrady1465 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

chfrady1465
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Any advice out there to those with diarrhea as the symptom of Candida? I have been strick on the diet for about a week and still can’t seem to get my stool to form much at all. Do I need to add more healthy grains to my diet? I have been eating mostly chicken and dark green veggies, along with onions and garlic and also low mold nuts in between meals. Quinoa is about the only grain I have consumed. Also, is it beneficial to continue to take NeoCell super Collagen (Type 1 & 3), while fighting Candida? Thanks for any advice!

Milkyway
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi there,
    I got diarrhea and stomach pain in august this year and in the beginning could not connect it to candida, even doo I had it before…
    Went to many checkings and doctors and of course, nobody mention to check on candida until one day I got a blast in my head to cdo the stool test for candida.
    Candida was in there in big colonies and I immediately stopped to eat my favorite food, fruits and since the next day started my morning with spoon of coconut oil, followed by green smoothie (1/2 avocado, kale, spinach, celery sticks, lemon or lime piled, ceylon cinnamon, spoon of superfood blend, freshly grounded flax seeds and chia seed on the top after blending & all mixed with water) …
    After 2,3 days, my stomach pain stopped, and stool was going back to normal slowly.
    I think after maximum 4 days went back to healthy form.
    2 & half months struggling with pain and diarrhea I was hopeless, this smoothie brought me back in life…Of course you need to quit other stuff that candida like, I believe that you know which ones are they…if not, feel free to ask
    Now I am following Lisa Richards plan, just started with detox and waiting for my new stool test to see if colonies went to medium level at least after this changes.
    Hope it will help you a bit
    Milka

chfrady1465
    Participant

Thank you so much for your advice!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you tried adding some probiotic foods?

Sometimes it can just take a while for the gut to adjust, when you make changes.

chfrady1465
    Participant

Which foods would you suggest?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Yogurt, Sauerkraut and kefir are usually the easiest. And combine them with a good probiotic (one that actually gets the bacteria to your gut). All those probiotic bacteria might cause some initial upset in your gut, but within a few days or a week they should get your digestion back on track 🙂

chfrady1465
    Participant

Thanks so much!

Cherrypie
    Participant
    Replies: 6

It is possible that you are sensitive to anything because most with Candida also have Leaky gut. And with Leaky gut food allergies or intolerances and sensitivities occur.
    I had Candida a couple of years ago and no digestive problems beside bloating. But this year I had a diarrhea for seven weeks. It turned out that I react on eggs.

chfrady1465
    Participant

Thank you. I thought leaky gut and Candida were the same thing? I ate sauerkraut tonight and taking a probiotic supplement that is suggested. My stool is starting to have more bulk but it is still a greenish color. I had a flare up about a year ago too and finally got cleared, but I started eating more sugar and bad carbs and went slowly back into my old habits and this is where it got me.

Cherrypie
    Participant
    Replies: 6

I mean Candida and leaky gut go hand in hand. But you can have Candida withoud leaky gut or leakdy gut without candida.
    Greenish stool … sounds like a liver or gallbladder problem. Weather your liver and gallbladder make too much of bile acid or not enough.There could be several reasons for a gallbladder problem. One (and a frequent one) is a problem with the stomach, for example not enough stomach acid and digestive enzymes. But maybe there is another reason for your green stool.

chfrady1465
    Participant

Okay, thank you. Do you know the differences between candida and leaky gut…or the biggest difference?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.