Diagnosed with H-Pylori 11 months into the Candida Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Diagnosed with H-Pylori 11 months into the Candida Diet

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

newhope
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi to all!

Just wanted to let you know that I found out why I feel soo bad even though I eat so healthy! Die off can be bad, but since I wasn’t consistently getting better I had an endoscopy and the results were H-Pylori infection. I was just prescribed with a triple antibiotic therapy and Nexium to neutralize by HCL (which actually kills bacteria in the first place !?). I have the option of trusting western medicine after almost a year or trusting these herbal formula people who take advantage of our wallets and desperation!

Any thoughts? I am horrified to take 3 antibiotics after being so damn healthy and juicing 2x a day, and all the good stuff I have been doing, yet I feel extremely weak and sick and my stool has been consistently green (which I thought was associated with the green juicing), that the lady giving me colonics said the green is probably a bacterial infection, she was right!

Thank you for your feedback and I suggest anyone w/ bloating/burping/indigestion and most candida symptoms get checked for H-Pylori. It is a major breakthrough to at least have a proper diagnosis.

Thanks a lot!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hello newhope,

There was a lot of mention of h.pylori on this forum. From what I gather, candida and h.pylori go hand in hand.Search the forum, there are some testimonies here from last year of people battling h.pylori and few that got rid of it naturally.

The diet you are on (anti-candida) works for both, but the treatment is a bit different. I think that coconut oil is also effective against h.pylori as well as garlic. Some got lucky with mastic gum treatment just for h.pylori overgrowth.

It’s up to you, but in my opinion, if you do those antibiotic rounds, you will destroy all the hard work you did for 11 months. Also, look it up online, when doctors suspected I have it, I googled the issue and found lots of posts where people claim multiple rounds of antibiotics did not help them get rid of it permanently. It is kind of logical. The problem exists because of disbiosis, so you can kill it, but it will grow back if your gut flora is not where it should be.

I too have secondary bacterial infection (no more funghi in the exam, yaaay) and was prescribed antibiotics, but am looking for alternatives right now and will try those first. I used the test informatively only, to know what am I fighting with actually at the moment 🙂

Best of luck to you!

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t need antibiotics to treat it, you need separate supplements like HCL, enzymes, etc. You can treat it naturally…I just don’t know how personally.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I have sibo also and I have read many testimonials of antibiotic use needed then once they finish the meds the symptoms come right back. I feel the best way is the natural way even if it takes 18 months.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I would love to know the natural treatment for this as I think I have bacteria issue also. I don’t think the antibiotics are a good idea eathier

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello newhope,

Why is your only other option trusting the herbal formula people? There are tons of other people out there that can treat this naturally such as naturopaths. I feel that you are too restrictive in choosing a place that will treat you, I would go to a place that has treated this many times over and over.

Additionally, I am curious to why you didn’t get the testing sooner…in your first post you stated that you eased into the diet over 2 years and have done the strict anti-candida diet for 4 months. I don’t understand why you continued if it wasn’t working…

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Diagnosed with H-Pylori 11 months into the Candida Diet’ is closed to new replies.