Detox/liver flush?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detox/liver flush?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nekotamo 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Since detoxification drink and liver flush where not mentioned in the protocol but only withing “detox stage”, I was wondering if I could still drink those?
    I still have the ingredients that I bought when I started my detoxification (which lasted 4 days) so I though it would be a good idea to use them if that will help in any way?

Also does those two help mercury toxicity? (I feel I might have mercury poisoning, due to me being an idiot and holding couple of broken CFL light bulbs in my room for a looong time and having 4 amalgam fillings in my mouth).

Thoughts would be appreciated!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Nekotamo;38041 wrote: I’ve been following the strict protocol by Able900 for about 8 days. Since detoxification drink and liver flush where not mentioned in the protocol but only withing “detox stage”, I was wondering if I could still drink those?
    I still have the ingredients that I bought when I started my detoxification (which lasted 4 days) so I though it would be a good idea to use them if that will help in any way?

This is up to you, but what are the ingredients?

Also does those two help mercury toxicity? (I feel I might have mercury poisoning, due to me being an idiot and holding couple of broken CFL light bulbs in my room for a looong time and having 4 amalgam fillings in my mouth).

It wouldn’t hurt to have your mercury levels tested.

Able

Nekotamo

Hey Able, thanks!

I was particularly talking about these two recipes:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/cleansing.htm#detox

Though the liver flush is absolutely the most bad tasting thing I have ever put in my mouth…but I’ll do it for as long as I need just to get better.

And the reason I hesitate to test myself for the mercury poisoning is that many say tests are unreliable. I hardly gained my doctor’s attention and trust by showing him my positive candida test (I remember he even told me before my diagnosis: “I bet you 99% that you don’t have a candida overgrowth!”), I don’t want to lose his trust now by handling him a negative mercury poisoning test, he’ll start thinking that I am paranoid again…and I am really not, all I do is just try sooooooo hard to feel the way I felt before, and not like this – almost mentally disabled 🙁

Nekotamo

bump! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Detox/liver flush?’ is closed to new replies.