Detoxing still

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detoxing still

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Can you get die off from time to time even being on treatment for more then 8 weeks. I’m usually fatigued but today I’m so fatigued, urinating a lot and thirsty. I’m sure my body is going through stress and I’ve been working out pretty hard getting ready for a Jiu jitsu competition that I need to do for myself. It’s either I need to rest a little more I know that but could your body continue to detox and have some die off as the treatment goes on? Thanks

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Sounds like a lot. I try to limit my activity as much as possible. Immune system, kidneys, liver, and adrenals need rest and support to heal. I can hardly maintain 110 pounds with zero exercise and frequent eating so maybe your calorie intake is too low.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I am pushing it I known that but I’ve been am athlete for around 20 years now. So I won’t stop I just need more rest. I know I have adrenal fatigue and whatnot. I’m 133, 5 ft 10. I’ve been eating coconut bread everyday so I’m maintaining my weight pretty good. But I’m urinating so much recently I know my body is still detoxing to rid of the chaos in my intestines

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Detoxing still’ is closed to new replies.