Detoxing.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fizzlex 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

I’m still putting together my list of herbs and foods, and am awaiting a reply for the protocol. However, I have two things that I find may be very hard for me. The first two symptoms: prostatitis and epidydimitis. Basically, I had been breaking out into fungal balanitis for the past 2 years, and didn’t know it. Well, I had an encounter back last Christmas with an ex of mine, and at the time I was on antibiotics. Well, I thought I had contracted an STD so I went to the clinic, got tested everything was good. Went to the urologist, was diagnosed with CHRONIC prostatitis. Currently, I am taking Tramadol for the pain, but I have noticed since I started taking pain medicine, my lymph nodes have become even more backed up with garbage. I found some testimonials for colloidal silver in helping with prostatitis and epididymitis, and lymph node congestion. Also, I took 1 z pack and 2 weeks of ciprofloxacin from the urologist, to rule out bacterial, so this is definately candida related (the symptoms showed up during the antibiotic usage back in December anyways). Has anyone had any luck with colloidal silver in treating these symptoms? I have done research and have found that colloidal silver kills off the good and bad, but I figured, if I take the colloidal silver on an empty stomach when I wake up, then replenish probiotics approx. an hour after the colloidal, then I should be okay. All comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Oh and I have searched through the forum on colloidal silver. I know this is a reoccuring topic, however, I am more interested in whether or not any males have found any relief in treating their prostate issues with CS. Oh, and I do have 1 large container of Nystatin as well that I will be using sparingly throughout the next month or so.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Detoxing.’ is closed to new replies.