Detoxing…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detoxing…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sas2506 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sas2506
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

My housemate is currently detoxing (or trying to!) but is struggling with lacking in “calories” and generally a lack of energy, so has added to his detox 4-5 packets of sardines!

Can anyone tell me if this is sensible or not? Personally I think 4-5 tins a day is far too much, and has anyone got any idea what it would be doing to his candida?

Thanks guys!

Sarah

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

Sardines are a good choice but 4 or 5 does seem like a lot, like eating too much of the same thing. It shouldn’t effect the candida though. Perhaps he can also try a couple tbsps of olive oil or coconut oil as they kill candida and add extra calories.

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

oh and also avocados..

sas2506
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks Meile – I agree, its excessive!

Hes been on the foods you can/cant eat list for just over 2 weeks now, but has at least once to my knowledge given into the “ill just pick up some fast food on my way home” trap. He then looked at the detox sheet again and realised he hadn’t detoxed properly as he was adding in nuts and other items (I dont remember what to be honest!) and so decided to start on this high fish intake method, with lots of steamed green veg. He added the fish in to try and give himself more energy as he felt that just veg and salad wasn’t going to do him any good or give him much energy.

Should I reccomend that he starts stage 2 soon or not? Would sticking to the items on the “can eat” list for stage one count as enough of a detox when added with the detox drink?

(The smell of the fish is driving me and the dogs insane – cant stand it!)

Sarah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Detoxing…’ is closed to new replies.