detox/cleanse steamed vegetables?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions detox/cleanse steamed vegetables?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sufferer123 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sufferer123
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

For the detox/cleanse phase, what vegetables are good to steam and eat it as a meal?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sufferer123 wrote: For the detox/cleanse phase, what vegetables are good to steam and eat it as a meal?

Most of the vegetables on the “Allowed Foods” list that the forum members use can be steamed.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

sufferer123

I am not too familiar with most of the vegetables there, so I was wondering what vegetables people typically choose that taste good and doesn’t become mundane.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sufferer123 wrote: I am not too familiar with most of the vegetables there, so I was wondering what vegetables people typically choose that taste good and doesn’t become mundane.

If you’re not familiar with vegetables you definitely need to experiment, otherwise, you’ll never learn what you really like.

sufferer123

Thank you Able!! I just took the “ALLOWED VEGETABLE LIST” and went to the groceries and picked out whichever appeared good to me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘detox/cleanse steamed vegetables?’ is closed to new replies.