DETOX SYMPTOMS

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions DETOX SYMPTOMS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katy Gillett 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

guedez16
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I got a couple of questions to anybody that has CURED candida thru a strict diet…

1)Did you feel the first weeks of detox really tired (chronic fatigue)? and did it get much better afterwards?
    2)Were you socially anxious all the time and extremely anxious during the detox phase? And did it get better?
    3)If you had rosacea, did it clear up? and was it bad the first week of detox?
    2)If you were constipated, did you get relief during or after detox?

Reason why I’m asking this is because I heard how every symptom that candida is causing you, they’re going to multiply while you’re detoxing and then they’re going to dissapear….i’ve tried the detox but everytime I get more anxious, more rosacea, or more constipated I just say this cannot be the way…..If somebody will tell me that they went thru twice as much pain while detoxing then i will do it

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi there,

Yes it is normal to experience double your symptoms in the initial stages of the Candida cleanse. It’s called ‘die off’ symptoms or or Herxeimer’s reaction. Basically you have a certain amount of toxins in your body before you do the diet and these double at first so you will experience more pronounced symptoms. For me thirst, fatigue, mental confusion, headaches and constipation have been worse. But it does get better – getting worse to get better and all!

If you’re on antifungals and getting severe die off symptoms then its best to cut back on those a bit. This is why you should do the diet for about 3 weeks before taking antifungals so the reaction isn’t as bad.

Anyway I hope this helped!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘DETOX SYMPTOMS’ is closed to new replies.