Detox success!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detox success!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aussiechick4jc 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

SWEET!!! Okay, so I am on day 7 of the initial detox and I feel SOOO much better than I did days 3-5. I could barely stand up I was so dizzy and lightheaded. Just sleeping all day and watching movies. I was living at the REDBOX. I have been living off of guacamole and hard boiled eggs (with other veggies too), but I just want to let all of the newbies know out there that it can be done and it feels great when you acheive it. I have been able to go to the gym again (though not my usual workout because of adrenal fatigue… it’s still something.)I am so determined to complete this cleanse and do it with the most style and grace that is permissable with such a strict diet. I have been following almost everything on the protocol… but combining a few detox methods from the website and the protocol. Following the diet the whole time though.

I am happy to say, I am going to stay on the detox for a little longer than just a week though bc I was reading that the detox period can really define the progression of the treatment.

Feeling much better thanks to this forum. Thank YOu!!!

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Nice Job! Keep us updated on your progress.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Good Job…How Sweet is Success 🙂 It only gets better…well, for most everyone.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Very good to hear, especially after only seven days. Way to go at sticking with the detox.

Able

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Naturegirl27 wrote: SWEET!!! Okay, so I am on day 7 of the initial detox and I feel SOOO much better than I did days 3-5. I could barely stand up I was so dizzy and lightheaded. Just sleeping all day and watching movies. I was living at the REDBOX. I have been living off of guacamole and hard boiled eggs (with other veggies too), but I just want to let all of the newbies know out there that it can be done and it feels great when you acheive it. I have been able to go to the gym again (though not my usual workout because of adrenal fatigue… it’s still something.)I am so determined to complete this cleanse and do it with the most style and grace that is permissable with such a strict diet. I have been following almost everything on the protocol… but combining a few detox methods from the website and the protocol. Following the diet the whole time though.

I am happy to say, I am going to stay on the detox for a little longer than just a week though bc I was reading that the detox period can really define the progression of the treatment.

Feeling much better thanks to this forum. Thank YOu!!!

Hi Naturegirl,

Glad you are feeling so much better already. When you were doing the detox period, did you drink anything else other than the lemon drink and water? I’m only on day 2 of the detox and not being able to drink anything else is killing me!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sammcl wrote: When you were doing the detox period, did you drink anything else other than the lemon drink and water? I’m only on day 2 of the detox and not being able to drink anything else is killing me!!!

This is your body’s response to an addiction, of sorts, to all the drinks you were enjoying before starting the detox. Your body will adapt to this unless you start back on your regular drinks. You’ll just have to trust that this will happen and meanwhile stick to the water/lemon water.

Able

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Able900 wrote:

When you were doing the detox period, did you drink anything else other than the lemon drink and water? I’m only on day 2 of the detox and not being able to drink anything else is killing me!!!

This is your body’s response to an addiction, of sorts, to all the drinks you were enjoying before starting the detox. Your body will adapt to this unless you start back on your regular drinks. You’ll just have to trust that this will happen and meanwhile stick to the water/lemon water.

Able

Able – cheers. I had to have a couple more organic eggs today as I was so hungry, but kept ontop of the detox.

Thanks for your advice

aussiechick4jc
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone, I was so pleased to read your original post. I am in day 3 of the detox and feel terrible. Woke up this morning with masssive sinus headach. Have tryed to sleep but unable too. I feel very week and shaky. Having trouble focusing.

Would love to know when I’m going to feel better. My journey up until know has been a long and frustrating one (as I’m sure you all can relate to).

Would love some feedback.

Thanks
    Karen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Detox success!!!’ is closed to new replies.