Detox question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Detox question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MichelleJ 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Donna
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi, could you please advise if nuts/seeds are allowed during the detox stage? Thanks a lot in advance!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I think they should be OK in small amounts. Remember that this stage only lasts a few days, and then you can add back quite a lot of foods in the second stage 🙂

Donna
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you so much! 🙂

MichelleJ
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi Donna.

I have done many detoxes myself. I have been doing 30 day detox every year past 10 years.

Regarding your question: Yes, it is fine to eat nuts and seeds – however be sure to soak them first, otherwise the will have acidic effect on your body, which is something you dont want during a detox. You want alkaline diet.

Also be sure to combine them well. Preferably eat them on its own, or in salad without any fruit. Nuts and fruit do go very well together in your stomach.

Other general tips I recommend for a successful detox:

1. Eat only raw uncooked food
    2. Do at least 30 day cleanse with no cheating
    3. 3-4 litres of filtered water
    4. Get yourself a herbal detox program – I recommend 30 Day Refresh by Go Detox (Really powerful)
    5. Sleep well
    6. Do yoga, walking in nature or stretching daily
    7. Read positive books
    8. Stay away from any sort of chemicals
    9. Do juicing if you can, or smoothies daily

Follow these instruction for a 30 day cleanse and I am sure you will not believe the results. Like I could not believe when doing my first detox.

I wish you all the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Detox question’ is closed to new replies.