detox kit from naturopath contains ethyl alcohol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions detox kit from naturopath contains ethyl alcohol

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi,

I am unsure what to do. I am seeing an integrative medicine doctor who does a lot of natural meds. She feels that I need to detox my body to rid myself of toxins that may have triggered my YI problems — a flu shot and a 1 week course of antibiotics. I have been on the strict diet religiously for about 4 1/2 months. The detox kit she prescribed is by “Heel” and it got decent reviews online for helping folks clear up problems. Here’s a link on Amazon for it: http://www.amazon.com/HEEL-Detox-Kit-1-kit/dp/B0012M0U28

However, the bottle says that it contains 25% Ethyl Alcohol. I know that alcohol is strictly forbidden on the diet, and am unsure what to do. I spent $50 on this detox kit, and she wants me to do this for 3 months (and then buy 2 more kits). What do you all think? Would the potential benefits outweight the alcohol bit?

yisucks
    Participant

as an addendum, i have only used the product once– yesterday– so I am unsure whether to continue or not.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Shouldn’t set you back, if at all. I take a bunch of homeopathics that contain various forms of alcohol. Its not like you are drinking a bunch of liquor!

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Oh good YAY! Because I would have hated to spend $50 for nothing! Thanks Raster 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘detox kit from naturopath contains ethyl alcohol’ is closed to new replies.