Detox – Help on List to Eat

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Detox – Help on List to Eat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CandidaFree16 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CandidaFree16
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have the book, recipe book, you name it, but then, I look on the website, and there are some discrepancies for the detox or cleanse. It says peppers in the book, but the list on the website does not list peppers (same with olives). I also noticed that the list on the website has cabbage which would be so helpful for me because I can imagine seven days being able to have cabbage soup. I tried to make the soup in the book, and I was literally gagging on it, so I want to make something edible I know I can do before I start on this journey of the seven days detox. Otherwise, I think I’ll faint or fail or both.

I bought this whole set last year and have been wanting to do it but scared with the die-off part. I think my body just came off sugar, so I had that for a few days, and it felt horrible. I’m doing great now though. I almost do not want to take anything and see what happens because I have been doing detox diets just not to this extreme point, so I don’t want to tip the scales and end up with headaches by taking anything just yet. Sinus headaches, itching (yes there ugh) and weight issues are my main problems. A light bulb went off in my head when I was reading Lisa’s book after wondering why this problem down there would not subside even after basically eliminating all dairy because that’s been a trigger of mine forever. I am intent on fixing this because now I feel I finally have the tools to do so.

Can someone clear up my confusion about what we are allowed to have because I do not understand why there are two lists with different foods, and I searched in the forums for quite a while yesterday, and I am still very confused. Thank you in advance!

texan
    Participant
    Replies: 40

The list in the book is more comprehensive — the list on the website is a shorter version. Cabbage is fine!

CandidaFree16
    Participant
    Replies: 1

You just made my day with that! Thank you so much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Detox – Help on List to Eat’ is closed to new replies.