Dessert Sauce

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Dessert Sauce

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

In preparation for my christmas lunch I am wondering if anyone has a recipe for a sweet dessert sauce using xylitol, stevia or neither?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jamesb wrote: In preparation for my christmas lunch I am wondering if anyone has a recipe for a sweet dessert sauce using xylitol, stevia or neither?

Depending on how many you’re serving; take a cup or more of unsweetened Greek yogurt, mix to taste with Xylitol or Stevia (you’ll have to use a lot more Xylitol than Stevia) and coconut condensed cream A.K.A coconut manna. Swirl it together until it’s creamy or thick adding various amounts of each ingredient until you reach the taste and texture you’ll looking for. Delicious as any dessert you’ll find.

Able

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

Able I have come across a product called creamed coconut block which is a solid block of coconut which is prepared using boiling water, is this the product you were on about?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jamesb wrote: Able I have come across a product called creamed coconut block which is a solid block of coconut which is prepared using boiling water, is this the product you were on about?

Hi, James.

The one I found on the internet is described as, “Blue Dragon Creamed Coconut is a pure product made entirely from fresh coconut, milled and formed into a convenient block.” If this is the same as you saw, then yes, it’s the same only it comes in a block instead of a jar. The jar is usually also in a solid form, especially in cold weather which is why it can’t be refrigerated (unless you want it to remain a solid). You can melt the portion you wish to use, or the entire block, by placing it in a double-boiler unit.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dessert Sauce’ is closed to new replies.