Despair

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Akasha
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

Hi guys.

I’m a bit discouraged. I wodner if any of you could follow the diet & supplements and all that is required, and also go through the Herxheimer alive AND still keep their jobs while they were at it. Also, how long could Herxheimer actually last.
    Also, I know there is no such thing as a quick fix, but how quick will the brain fog go away and all the ethylation thing?
    I should be wiritng my MA paper in 4 months now. I think I could do this and be on the diet, it would actually be so good for my brain – hopefully – but also keep a job on top of that, I son’t know.

but then how will I afford to heal myself – the doctors, the supplements…

My parents, who seemed to understand my condition and show a heart – which they never actually shown or had for me – started blaming me for being a liar inventing all this just not to write my paper.
    It’s the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Considering the tortures that I’ve been going through. What to do guys. I already felt suicidal these days. I’m afraid not to make a mistake and really throw myself in front of a car.

Is there anyone to help with psychological support?

I’m losing it, how am I to cure this while being alone in the fight. Has anyone made it while living alone with no one’s support? Or is it just another lost battle?

pomacanthus
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 15

Hang in there Akasha! you can do this but it won’t be overnight.
    I’m fighting brain fog and fatigue like I never imagined so I can relate to what your going through.
    I would check online pharmacy for Dyflucan (check spelling also Fluconazole) or Nystatin you can buy almost any drug online
    these should be pretty ez to get. This is unconventional advise for sure but if your suicidal you need to call a help line asap
    (they are free). I think you need some quick relief get started with something.

Im taking Fluconazole 100mg once per day – it worked last year but I dropped of my diet and it came back with a vengeance.

Seriously get some help- call a friend or the help line. This is a temporary set back, dig deep for strength!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If possible, I would focus on detoxing. This will make you feel good immediately typically and is the main thing you were lacking when you first posted. Are you taking plenty of stuff to support your liver?

I’d also consider taking a break from antifungals and you should start to feel better.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Akasha;51893 wrote: Hi guys.

I’m a bit discouraged. I wodner if any of you could follow the diet & supplements and all that is required, and also go through the Herxheimer alive AND still keep their jobs while they were at it. Also, how long could Herxheimer actually last.
    Also, I know there is no such thing as a quick fix, but how quick will the brain fog go away and all the ethylation thing?
    I should be wiritng my MA paper in 4 months now. I think I could do this and be on the diet, it would actually be so good for my brain – hopefully – but also keep a job on top of that, I son’t know.

but then how will I afford to heal myself – the doctors, the supplements…

My parents, who seemed to understand my condition and show a heart – which they never actually shown or had for me – started blaming me for being a liar inventing all this just not to write my paper.
    It’s the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Considering the tortures that I’ve been going through. What to do guys. I already felt suicidal these days. I’m afraid not to make a mistake and really throw myself in front of a car.

Is there anyone to help with psychological support?

I’m losing it, how am I to cure this while being alone in the fight. Has anyone made it while living alone with no one’s support? Or is it just another lost battle?

Well, I was left on a bed for 6 months. My wife of 21 years left the home with my only one daughter. I don’t need to say I lost my job and my home. I had to move to an apt. I am an emigrant with no family in US. I had no idea about candida neither all the MDs who saw me.

My overgrowth was so severe that I couldn’t read neither speak clear my own language.

I now keep a job, a home, and give my humble help to those suffering this syndrome. I see no reason why you can not do the same or more than me.

It wasn’t easy to get the point where I am today but possible.

Concentrate in the treatment and have discipline. It will pay you soon or later.

Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Despair’ is closed to new replies.