Depression and constipation. Help me.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Depression and constipation. Help me.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello I have constipation and some gas and depression. I have been for 8 days in the strict diet just feeding with meat,eggs,salads with onion and eat 5 cloves of garlic per day but i´m not felling better :(. I didn´t have die off symptoms and maybe my constipation and gas could be just because of depression. Can You help me? I never have headaches and i never feel sick. I´m just tired, sad and constipated

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Similar issues were discussed yesterday in this thread http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9825_Another-underlying-condition.aspx#post9825

Depending on how your diet was before you started, constipation seems to be fairly common. Not just with candida sufferers, but with people starting low-carb diets in general. It took me about 2 weeks to adjust, but I was eating rubbish before I started.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Zypan is a great vitamin to take to completely eliminate or reduce gas. I highly recommend it. Molybdenum can help with die off symptoms and same with a hot bath, steam room, sauna, or jacuzzi.

-Raster

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Paucp Jose,

Welcome to the forum. The 3 symptoms you mention are all symptoms of Candida, certainly… but without more details of your symptoms and also a detailed description of your diet & supplements, it is hard to advice further. Perhaps you’ll give us more details?

Lucy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Depression and constipation. Help me.’ is closed to new replies.