Dentist said what we are doing here is very smart!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dentist said what we are doing here is very smart!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Ok, doctor said he coud treat me with more drugs. ENT said this was a cult. Today I went to my dentist. She agreed with what I’m doing. She agreed with the diet and the protocal. She said it was very smart to go at it this way 🙂 Finally. Someone who did not scoff at me and tell me I was crazy. Who would have thunk it would be my dentist I knew I liked her. Just had to share with you all. I was getting so frustrated. My ENT said the swab he took of my tongue is clean that I no longer have Thrush. I asked if I ate sugar what would happen…reply well if it comes back we can give you a stronger antifungal….really??? Just venting.

Off to make my new mayo recipe. Family loved it last night they used it as tartar sauce on fish.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its funny that dentists know more than some doctors nowadays!

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: Ok, doctor said he coud treat me with more drugs. ENT said this was a cult. Today I went to my dentist. She agreed with what I’m doing. She agreed with the diet and the protocal.

Hi, Jackie.

Thanks a lot for posting that information. It’s good to know that there’s at least one medical professional here in the states who thinks as we do. Finally.

Thanks again, Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dentist said what we are doing here is very smart!!!’ is closed to new replies.