Delicious, filling, any time meal!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Breakfast Delicious, filling, any time meal!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greebles 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

linny
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

So today I whipped up a quick one-bowl meal for lunch. It could easily be eaten at breakfast or dinner, too. Very versatile.

1-2 hard boiled organic eggs

Sautee in coconut oil:
    1/4 each of green & yellow peppers – diced
    1/2 c. zucchini diced
    (Some fresh garlic would also be yummy!!)
    Salt & pepper to taste, I also added some dried italian seasoning – cayenne pepper would be good too!

Cut up the hard boiled egg into small pieces, add sauteed veggies and 1/2 avocado and 1/2 small tomato.

I also added alfafa spouts and a few tablespoons of fresh hummus for flavour.

Et voila!

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

this looks amazing! Can I eat this during the cleanse? Or are eggs a definite no no?
    Thanks!

greebles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 31

this looks amazing! Can I eat this during the cleanse? Or are eggs a definite no no?
    Thanks!

the eggs aren’t as much as a problem as the hummus (which can’t be eaten until much later in stage 2, especially if it is store bought) and tomatoes, which contain sugar and are a stage 2 food as well. I have also read that non home grown sprouts are very likely to carry bacteria like e coli. I would stick to the allowed foods list if I were you!

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Delicious, filling, any time meal!’ is closed to new replies.