decaf chai tea

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions decaf chai tea

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

luv2teach
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could have decaf chai tea on this diet? I know that we are not allowed to have caffeine on this diet, so I was hoping that decaf tea would be ok. I looked up the ingredients and the label says that it is 99.5% caffeine free. Will that cause the candida to grow? I am dying to drink something besides water. I really miss my chai tea lattes and coffee! I’m hoping that you have an answer for me Able!

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Chai tea should be alright, but of course you know that you don’t want to use steamed milk in making a latte, right? The tea won’t feed the Candida, but milk certainly would.

Adding 2 cardamom seeds, 1/2 inch fresh ginger root cut or grated, a stick cinnamon, and 3 cloves to the tea would make a great liver detox drink. Enjoy.

Able

luv2teach
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks Able. I definately know not to use milk. I was thinking of making my own almond milk to add to my tea. I know it won’t be as good as Starbucks, but it’s something none the less. Thanks for giving me the ingredients to make chai tea. I was thinking of buying a box. Is that a big no-no?

Kate

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I would purchase an organic tea from a health food store if you can find it. This will be less likely to contain mold, which a lot of teas and coffee are known to contain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘decaf chai tea’ is closed to new replies.