De-mineralization of my body

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions De-mineralization of my body

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Raster, you probably can tell me what kind of essencial mineral did you use, I understand is very personal but to get an idea.

I’ve going once a week to the sauna, sometimes after I feel great, some days like yesterday i felt exhausted and sleepy, and I was thinking maybe I am loosing all my minerals through the sweating at the same time with the toxins.

Any input appreciated!

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Munoz wrote: Raster, you probably can tell me what kind of essencial mineral did you use, I understand is very personal but to get an idea.

I’ve going once a week to the sauna, sometimes after I feel great, some days like yesterday i felt exhausted and sleepy, and I was thinking maybe I am loosing all my minerals through the sweating at the same time with the toxins.

Any input appreciated!

you question was adressed to Raster and I am sure he will have a good answer to you but until he shows up I like to share some experience I got now with your.
    I believe that that much water drinking, sauna etc made that I got an unbalance. I too didnt get enough calcium because I could not afford to buy more supplements.
    Now I am taking calcium, magnesium the equal amount, and what was a big change, have with every warm water I drink a pinch of Himalaya salt in it. I too watch that I get some potasium through my food. And for 3 days now I feel it gets better and better with me.

yours
    Thomas

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Thanks Thomas, yeah I am taking the calcium/mg, and the hymalayan salt is in all my food, but I know there is a kind of liquid minerals that the body assimilates much better, lets see what else we get OK. Take care

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t done any research about it and don’t know everything about how the body works, but here is my two cents on trying to explain this de-mineralization problem I mentioned.

When fighting a strong immune system related illness, your body needs to use extra energy. This extra energy has to come from somewhere, and it comes from deposits within the body. These deposits include fat, muscle or other parts of the body such as bones, teeth, hair, etc. It is very difficult to eat enough food/nutrients to give the body enough energy without depleting the bodies resources.

This is how fighting candida can lead to de-mineralization of the body. You could experience hair loss, nails that are not strong, teeth problems (such as cavities or broken teeth), arthritis, weak bones, etc.

Another problem that can occur is that the minerals are not being absorbed or digested by the body. This can lead to de-mineralization problems as well.

Here’s an article about how pH and mineral problems are related:
    http://www.traceminerals.com/research/acidbase

and I don’t support/condone this website or any of their products/articles. Its just an example of the types of relationships in the bodies health that are out there.

Here’s a list of trace minerals found in the body:
    http://www.personalhealthfacts.com/minerals2.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘De-mineralization of my body’ is closed to new replies.