Day 8 and having a tough time, heightened sense of smell and aversive to food/stomach 'off'

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 8 and having a tough time, heightened sense of smell and aversive to food/stomach 'off'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Hi. I first want to say thank you to the people who spend their free time on this forum helping newbies like me. I am grateful and this seems like the most legit information I have found. I am having some trouble and have some questions and want to put as much info here about what I am doing so as to not waste anyone’s time.
    I generally have a very good sense of smell but it is now heightened even from there. I feel aversion to any food at this point and my stomach feel’s generally off. I worry that as a result I could be doing more damage than good. Can’t eat since yesterday late aft. and woke with rapid heartbeat. I dont’ want to quit, however, as I’ve already seen benefits, eczema improving, pain and aches lessening, and obvious signs of die off such as oral thrush that show I definitely got this thing. I want to complete the detox for 14 days but am finding it tough because of the food aversion and I don’t want to jump into Stage 1 early because I think I have Candida pretty badly and want to do the best I can to address it. A little tough being the mom of a 4yr old, and working full time. Taking a lot of time off and running out of it. Anyway, I have some questions and any help would be greatly appreciated…

I;m doing the following:
    Water with 1/2 lemon 2 times per day – will increase frequency and strength when I can tolerate it.
    Molybednum 250 2 times per day and increasing to 3 times per day.
    Vitamin C was just started and taking 1000 of it with meals, when I can eat.
    Milk thistle several times throughout the day
    Acacia Fiber in the AM
    Cal/Mag at night before bed.
    Oil pulling 2 times per day.

I was taking other supplements and was on a ‘Cleanse Kit’ that I stopped last week as it had psyllium husk in it and after reading on it in here, decided to stop. I am still taking the kits daily bitters while I wait for the appropriate swedish bitters to come in the mail. I had started on probiotics and coconut oil at first as well but dropped them when the die off was too much.

I bought the flours etc. online for Stage 1 so they’ll be here when I am ready for that. It appears to me that Stage 1 is basically the detox diet plus the ability to make a larger variety of meals by adding the flours/cereals? I may be asking the obvious but really want to make sure I’m doing this right so any feedback is welcome and any thoughts/suggestions/advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you….

Patti

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Pattinoo wrote: Hi. I first want to say thank you to the people who spend their free time on this forum helping newbies like me. I am grateful and this seems like the most legit information I have found. I am having some trouble and have some questions and want to put as much info here about what I am doing so as to not waste anyone’s time.
    I generally have a very good sense of smell but it is now heightened even from there. I feel aversion to any food at this point and my stomach feel’s generally off. I worry that as a result I could be doing more damage than good. Can’t eat since yesterday late aft. and woke with rapid heartbeat. I dont’ want to quit, however, as I’ve already seen benefits, eczema improving, pain and aches lessening, and obvious signs of die off such as oral thrush that show I definitely got this thing. I want to complete the detox for 14 days but am finding it tough because of the food aversion and I don’t want to jump into Stage 1 early because I think I have Candida pretty badly and want to do the best I can to address it. A little tough being the mom of a 4yr old, and working full time. Taking a lot of time off and running out of it. Anyway, I have some questions and any help would be greatly appreciated…

I;m doing the following:
    Water with 1/2 lemon 2 times per day – will increase frequency and strength when I can tolerate it.
    Molybednum 250 2 times per day and increasing to 3 times per day.
    Vitamin C was just started and taking 1000 of it with meals, when I can eat.
    Milk thistle several times throughout the day
    Acacia Fiber in the AM
    Cal/Mag at night before bed.
    Oil pulling 2 times per day.

I was taking other supplements and was on a ‘Cleanse Kit’ that I stopped last week as it had psyllium husk in it and after reading on it in here, decided to stop. I am still taking the kits daily bitters while I wait for the appropriate swedish bitters to come in the mail. I had started on probiotics and coconut oil at first as well but dropped them when the die off was too much.

I bought the flours etc. online for Stage 1 so they’ll be here when I am ready for that. It appears to me that Stage 1 is basically the detox diet plus the ability to make a larger variety of meals by adding the flours/cereals? I may be asking the obvious but really want to make sure I’m doing this right so any feedback is welcome and any thoughts/suggestions/advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you….

Patti

Hi Patti,
    if the die-off is too much I would start with the diet right away and keep the process slower and controlled without getting too aggressive about it. You should listen to your body.

Stage one is still tuff enough. I would start with the diet and then see how the die-off is working out for you and adjust things.

If the die-off is quite calm I would addd with probiotics and see how the die-off is going.

Probiotics work too like an anti-fungal. In my book it is much better to do the process slowly.

all the best
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can stop the cleanse whenever you want to, you don’t have to push yourself to do a timeline or goal if it is very difficult! The cleanse won’t kill off all of the candida either, it takes time!

Phase 1 food items are mentioned on the allowed foods list, eat whatever you want. Start it out slow at first, adding 1-2 items per week, and as you get going, you can eat a lot!

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Day 8 and having a tough time, heightened sense of smell and aversive to food/stomach 'off'’ is closed to new replies.