Day 3!!!! Now ???s!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 3!!!! Now ???s!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ykleima 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ykleima
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

I am on day 3 of cleansing!! I have not been able to drink the ginger and garlic mix. I have been doing the lemon water and the fiber with clay.. all green vegies and I have been doing the broth. Is it bad if I dont take the ginger garlic drink? I feel like I wont get the ful results of the cleansing if I dint but I just cant get myself to drink it up.. I have not even made it! Also I am so happy to be of sugar!! I thought that wold be the killer in this but I have had no sugar no meat no flour!!! nothing! the only thing I have had are greens!!!! I have been contemplating becoming a vegetarian. But I might need to add fish to that list. I dont miss meats that much. chicken has never been my forte, so maybe fish sometimes.. later!!!! so back to my ? do I have to have the garlic and ginger????

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ykleima wrote: so back to my ? do I have to have the garlic and ginger????

No you don’t. Raster and I didn’t even do a cleanse and still managed to cure our infestations.

ykleima

Able, my head is killing me!!!! is it the lack of sugar??? do i have to have protein.. maybe i am not eating enough or is it the side effects??? what can I take for the head ache???

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

I love that garlic/ginger drink.

It makes my head feel shiny and clear. It is almost as if I can feel it working.

Give it a try; you might like it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ykleima wrote: Able, my head is killing me!!!! is it the lack of sugar??? do i have to have protein.. maybe i am not eating enough or is it the side effects??? what can I take for the head ache???

Are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate at 750 mcg a day?
    Are you taking daily saunas or if not, are you soaking in a tub of hot water at least 20 minutes a day twice a day?
    Are you drinking a LOT of water?

If you think your problem is a lack of food, start the diet.

Take ibuprofen for your headaches.

Able

ykleima

Able900 wrote:

Able, my head is killing me!!!! is it the lack of sugar??? do i have to have protein.. maybe i am not eating enough or is it the side effects??? what can I take for the head ache???

Are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate at 750 mcg a day?
    Are you taking daily saunas or if not, are you soaking in a tub of hot water at least 20 minutes a day twice a day?
    Are you drinking a LOT of water?

If you think your problem is a lack of food, start the diet.

Take ibuprofen for your headaches.

Able

I startede eating more and the head ache went away.. I am soaking in water! I tried the sauna but I have had several surgeries in my air way because of something called tracheal stenosis… and I just could not breathe in there but I do soak in hot water!! and drink lots of it to!!!! i just added more food.. I am eating more times a day I added some meat and chicken.. nothing processed.. and still mainly eating veggies!!!!

Thank you!!! now I am trying to get ovet this constepation!! I dont understand why if i am taking fiber and Clay!!!

this is life changing!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Day 3!!!! Now ???s!!!’ is closed to new replies.