Day 3 I think its working

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Day 3 I think its working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I had a hard time sleeping last night because of a headache. My stomach is not feeling the greatest but thats nothing new. My gums are swollen so I gargled with proxide to makes sure I dont develope an infection. I feel crummy all around. Today I will get the correct molybedenum tablets. I hope that helps. I am taking milk Thistle but if there is any other suggestions to help with this I would apreciate it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Marbro wrote: Today I will get the correct molybedenum tablets. I hope that helps. I am taking milk Thistle but if there is any other suggestions to help with this I would apreciate it.

You’re experiencing die-off symptoms, meaning that Candida are dying. And the Molybdenum will definitely help.

Way to go.
    Able

Marbro

I woke up this morning with some of my candida symtoms back. stuffy noise and morning sickness….im a guy..

I had two suspect meals yesterday

corn beef and cabage. The corn beef said zero sugar so I thought it was alright but after this set back i dug through the garbage and looked at packaging and it was cured with water,salt, sodium erthorbate, flavoring and sodium nitrite.

not sure what was culprit there but im feeding the leftovers to my dogs.

Also, I had curry I made with all ok ingredients except 1, speghetti squash. I looked it up on a glycimic chart and it was listed as the same as other veggies that are on this forums list. Maybe not all charts are equal?

So am I back to square 1?

should I clense again with lemon water? I still drink lemon water once day but should I go back to 3 times daily? Should I continue my probionics, anti fungles?

Advice please

Marbro

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Marbro wrote: I woke up this morning with some of my candida symtoms back…
    corn beef and cabage.

First of all, corn beef is a cured meat which you shouldn’t be having at all. The other thing is, it’s also red meat and when it’s broken down, it creates ammonia in your body which benefits the Candida as well as adding even more toxins for your body and liver to have to deal with eliminating. You should really avoid red meat indefinitely to be honest, or basically until you’ve cured the infestation.

So am I back to square 1?
    should I clense again with lemon water? I still drink lemon water once day but should I go back to 3 times daily?

No, you’re not back to square one, but lemon water certainly isn’t going to hurt anything, and is actually a good idea to do a couple of times a day for cleansing purposes.

Should I continue my probionics, anti fungles?

Definitely do this.

Able

Marbro

got it, No RED MEAT PERIOD!

I felt I was doing so well too. But after this set back, I cant mess around. I am so disapointed in myself.

I am glad I can continue the probiotics and antifungles.
    Thanks for the quick reply

Marbro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Day 3 I think its working’ is closed to new replies.