Day 3 – Feeling Good! but Oral thrush and constipation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 3 – Feeling Good! but Oral thrush and constipation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NewDay
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 25

So today is day 3.

I woke up this morning with what appears to be oral thrush. I always had geograpic tongue but now I have a white pasty look to my tongue. I was reading a study were applications of Brewer’s yeat cured oral trush in baies in 3 days. Should I try this?

Also, I suffer from chronic constipation. This has been for years but while doing the detox I woudl go at least a little every day.

Now, no movement. I am afraid what this will do. How will all the nasties get out of my body. My average is going to the washroom once a week or week and a half. Any suggetsions?

Also, at this point, stage 1, should I be taking Molybdenum? I was a little confused by the protocol.

Overall though I feel good. The bloat seems to have considerably decreased already. Somehow I’m down 4 lbs though. I think it must be from the bloat. My hives have considerably reduced and the yeast infecction (or at least signs of it) seem to be alsmost all gone.

Good Start! Feeling much more positive today.

Thank you all again, Able and Raster especially.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

NewDay wrote: I was reading a study were applications of Brewer’s yeat cured oral trush in baies in 3 days. Should I try this?

There’s been a bit of discussion about this. See this thread. It kind of conflicts with the protocol here and isn’t a strain you want developing large colonies in your digestive tract, but it does have a lot of therapeutic advantages. Oil pulling is something else you can try to relieve oral thrush symptoms.

NewDay wrote: Now, no movement. I am afraid what this will do. How will all the nasties get out of my body. My average is going to the washroom once a week or week and a half. Any suggetsions?

A lot of people experience this, and it is a cause for concern. Be sure to get as much fibre as you can from raw or lightly steamed green vegetables. You want to aim for at least 30g per day, and if you check the nutrition of your veg, this isn’t as easy as it seems – 100g of raw broccoli has just 3g, and some of this is destroyed during cooking. Supplementing something like FOS can also be helpful. Check out this thread for more suggestions.

NewDay wrote: Also, at this point, stage 1, should I be taking Molybdenum? I was a little confused by the protocol.

It’s best to start the molybdenum from the beginning. It helps clear the toxins from your system and takes some of the strain off your liver, which will reduce die-off symptoms. Get some as soon as you can and take it 2-3 times a day.

NewDay wrote: Somehow I’m down 4 lbs though. I think it must be from the bloat.

This is also quite common. People on low-carb diets like Atkins lose a portion of weight rapidly due to retained fluid being released. A lot of overweight people are really just full of water.

Glad to hear you’ve noticed some improvement despite the problems. It’s a long journey, but a bit of positivity will help you go the distance. Good luck!

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

NewDay wrote: So today is day 3.

Also, I suffer from chronic constipation. This has been for years but while doing the detox I woudl go at least a little every day.

Now, no movement. I am afraid what this will do. How will all the nasties get out of my body. My average is going to the washroom once a week or week and a half. Any suggetsions?

Hi New Day!
    I use to have problems with constipation about a year ago and started taking aloe vera juice and never had a problem since. Fiber also helps with constipation. I hope this helps because like you said you don’t want to keep all those toxins stuck in your body.
    Lilly of the dessert is my favorite brand. Here is a link http://www.lilyofthedesert.com/our_products/category/preservative-free-aloe-vera-juice/31

GayBofill
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

Lauren, how do you take the aloe juice, just drink it straight. It’s OK to take on the diet?

NewDay
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 25

Thank you Javizy and Lauren.

I will look for the aloe vera juice. I didn’t aloe vera was edible. I wonder can I make this juice with my juicer if I buy an aloe vera plant?

As for fiber, I’m taking some extra fiber as well…still nothing 🙁

Hope I don’t become ill.

Thanks again!

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

New Day,
    You are in my thoughts. I never tried buying the aloe vera plant and drinking it. Might be something to look into. I just have not because the price and quality of lilly of the valley is good. I hope it helps you 🙂
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Day 3 – Feeling Good! but Oral thrush and constipation’ is closed to new replies.