Day 17 and feeling great! But……………Help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Day 17 and feeling great! But……………Help!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HealMyGuts 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

Ok so The main 2 reason I started this was because I have had a yeast infection for almost a year and was declared gluten intolerent last spring. So I have followed the diet exactly even started with the cleanse. And I feel fantastic my energy is through the roof. I can’t stop working out I can’t cleaning my house. I can’t stop talking for christ sakes. But sadly I also can’t shake this yeast infection. As a matter of fact its gotten worse. I am doing the coconut oil , coconut milk, oregeno tea, garlic, pumpkin seeds, apple cidar vinegar and Diflucan. Nothing is working.

Can someone please advise? Am I just in “die-off” Should I see yet another doctor? Please anything ………

apctech
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

Just hang in there. Candida is tenacious and pervasive; therefore, you’re in for a long, hard fight. It isn’t like a bacterial infection where you take antibiotics and, poof! It’s gone. I’ve been taking probiotics, coconut oil, raw coconut, cinnamon, ginger, etc…for two years now and I’m still have symptoms of Candidiasis. In fact, I know the Candida will never ever completely go away. I just need to get to the point where the Candida isn’t running rampant throughout my body and I think it’s getting there because the symptoms are subsiding. It sounds as if you’re on the right track too.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

hi , you say you feel worse? you are doing the right thing bnut i reckon you are experiencing the die off, it is awful but please stick with it. It will pass within a couple of weeks. dont give up! x

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

Thanks! I have been putting tea tree oil on tampons and wearing them during the day. It really helps!

HealMyGuts
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Hello!

Have you tried Grapefruit Seed Extract? I find that GSE is one of THE BEST natural anti-fungals out there.

I have tried ACV, Coconut oil, Tea tree oil, Olive oil, and probably a couple snake oils. None of them have done anything for me as far as anti-fungals go.

GSE on the other hand has shown me excellent results. I generally drink some Water with GSE every day, most times 2x a day. I fill up a water bottle and add about 20 drops, or sometimes I fill it half way and add 15 drops for a stronger concentration. It tastes bad, but it kills Candida so it’s worth it.

I have also had VERY good results using it as a topical wash. I just get my hand wet then I put 5-7 drops on my hand while it is still wet and apply that to the affected area. You would have to do some research to figure out the best practical way to use it for a yeast infection.

Remember also that it is important to rotate anti-fungals. If you use the same thing for too long, it is possible that the Candida will mutate into a strain that is resistant to the anti-fungal that you are using.

Good luck, and don’t give up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Day 17 and feeling great! But……………Help!’ is closed to new replies.