Day 12 woot!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 12 woot!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  soldia4 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

Hey guys i’m on day 12 of my cleanse consisting of lemon water, powdered vitamineral green, water, and green veggies. I’m feeling okayish! I’m proud to be here 🙂 I expect symptoms will still be around for awhile since i am detoxing. Can’t wait to eat some chicken and coconut flour bread!

Oky doke raster, i wanted to ask you about your recommendation for bragg’s salad dressing’s. I checked on the site and looks like all the dressings have honey in them. Besides apple cider vinegar itself. Do you still take them?

Oh and i think i might incorporate the liquid aminos as a test food later on in phase 2 or 3. The aminos are derived from soy and water but the soy is non gmo. Bragg’s is good about that. And the amount of protein in there is incendiary! I know soy is a no go but i think it wouldn’t hurt to test way later down the line. As well as tempeh and miso- which are both fermented-which helps with digestion of soy. Organic non gmo of course. I learned how to make some wicked tempeh cooking at my last job.

Orrrrr maybe i will go with coconut aminos which poses less of a threat. Not as much protein though- if at all.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you have bragg’s salad dressing as your only cheat item, then your body will be able to get over any drawbacks in the 4g of sugar per serving. If you keep your daily intake to below 25g a day total, then this won’t set you back or very little.

I use the annie’s raspberry vinegarette dressing which has cane sugar and some honey in it; 4g of sugar per serving. If you were to compare to kraft or some random dressing, quite a bit less of sugar!

Id save the liquid aminos for phase 2 just so you aren’t set back by it potentially.

Keep it up!

-Raster

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

thanks raster!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Day 12 woot!’ is closed to new replies.