Day 1 Detox

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 1 Detox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

This is my first day on the green veggie detox, wish me luck!

This is a list of things I have or will put in my body today:

Food
    1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Celery (raw)
    Green Onions (raw)
    Green Beans (steamed)
    Broccoli (steamed)

Other stuff
    100mg Levothyroxine (for hypothyroid)
    60mg Prednisone (for Angioadema, will only be on this a week)
    1 birth control pill (bad I know, but nothing I can do about it)
    1 Acidophilus Probiotic Pearl

Baking soda to brush teeth

Plus drinking tons of water.

Can anyone take a look and see if I’m doing anything wrong or should add anything. I’m pretty sure this is going to be my diet for the next 7-14 days or however long I can last. Somedays I will alternate veggies to add Zucchini, lettuce and cucumbers.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Your detox diet looks fine to me, Amada. How are you feeling?

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

LOL, I’m STARVING! I have been shoving veggies in my mouth all day and even when I am in the actual act of eating them I am still hungry! In the past this faze will only last a day or so before I stop feeling it much at all (I did no-carb 2 years ago, so I’m basing my thoughts on this).

Otherwise I feel like I always do. Celery makes the inside of my mouth feel funny and the green onions I got are STRONG! Woah, made my eyes water at work.

Will I experience any Die-off symptoms during my week long detox? I wasn’t sure how long it took a yeast cell to starve. I already got my Stage 2 stuff (Caprylic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Oil and something else, I can’t remember as well as Myopblo…(whatever that word was :)).

I also got some Himalayan Sea Salt today and Xylitol toothpaste as well as some antibiotic free eggs in case I have to have something a little ‘heavier’ during the detox, but I’m going to try and hold off on them for the week.

I’m really kind of scared of the bad die-off period. Weeks of hives and rashes would suck. I can deal with fevers and stomach aches and such, but hives, hope I miss that symptom!

Thanks for the help and support everyone.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Amanda.

Glad to see you’re able to laugh about the ‘starving’ and the need to literally ‘shove’ food that you’re going through right now. As soon as you’ve finished with the detox diet, it’ll be a lot easier if you add foods such as the coconut flour bread which is both filling and nourishing.
    The very day you end the detox and decide to add another food item, I would have the bread on hand and ready to eat … devour?

You asked, “Will I experience any die-off symptoms during my week long detox?” If you already have the Molybdenum, I would go ahead and start taking it if you’ve not already, because it is possible to experience die-off reactions during a detox period. As long as you have the Molybdenum as well as taking the entire process very slowly and not rushing the treatment, you shouldn’t have a bad problem with it. If it’s possible, I would also order the Candidate since it can be used as an “immediate” aid for any die-off symptom.

Keep us posted as to your progress, please, you’re doing fine.
    Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Day 1 Detox’ is closed to new replies.