Day 1 Candida Diet…blah…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Day 1 Candida Diet…blah…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Started the diet 100% today.
    2 hardboiled eggs for breakfast
    1 egg and romaine salad w/ 1/2 lemon and oilive oil for lunch.
    1 egg, 1/2 avacado…and same salad for dinner.

I feel sick. I have a headache, my stomach is so full, I feel like im going to throw up.

I just got all my supplements today, so will start tomorrow. I have a feeling they are going to make me more nauseas.

I also took, one probiotic and 1000mg milk thistle.

Is there anything else I can make to eat? I feel that I am already tired of the plain salad and eggs!!

HELP!!!!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

PrettyInPink23 wrote: Started the diet 100% today.
    I also took, one probiotic and 1000mg milk thistle. HELP!!!!!!

You started the diet … and took a probiotic all on the same day?

That’s literally a request in the form of begging for trouble.

Pardon me asking, but have you read even one protocol for treating a Candida overgrowth? Ever?

I don’t suppose you took Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for three days before starting the diet either?

PrettyInPink23

Yes ive read it. Sorry my brain doesnt retain EVERY detail….its pretty FOGGY!

No, ive decided to use the milk thistle and ive been taking it since last week, and did a cleanse for a few days too.

I just took the probiotic, like an hour ago, so that is not why I feel sick.

Able900
    Spectator

PrettyInPink23 wrote: No, ive decided to use the milk thistle and ive been taking it since last week, and did a cleanse for a few days too.

I just took the probiotic, like an hour ago, so that is not why I feel sick.

I wasn’t referring to the probiotic making you sick now. I assumed you meant today, and even without Molybdenum, that would be a bit soon for die-off to be that severe.

Can I ask why you chose milk thistle over molybdenum?

What’s the probiotic you’re taking?

Able

PrettyInPink23

Only bc im broke and I already had these things. Before I found this forum….i was following the wholeapproach.com…which gave me SEVERE die off….since Dec. On and off i took antifungals and many many things and still the infection kept coming back. My bf thinks im killing myself by taking all this crap…he laughs and gets mad too and is now over it…it stresses me out more to deal with that…and also school and house and trying to find something that works and then buying it all and then putting a day by day together. Its all so much. I have severe anxiety and cortisol level is thru the roof.

The milk thistle i grabbed at walgreens, I couldnt wait.

The probiotic ive had, and realize its not correct, but i will take it till its gone..
    renew life 50 billion…vaginal support.

PrettyInPink23

I just want to know why I feel so sick and what I can do different starting tomorrow.
    I feel so nauseas and bloated.

I actually felt fine till today.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

This is mostly die off. U need molybdenum seriously. I started the diet without it and I has pink eye which I ended taking antibiotics for and a grew a weird bump on my skin along with a rash on my neck. It gets ugly without molybdenum. Don’t discouraged. Good luck and eat salmon and sardines once in a while. You can have a whole bunch of green veggies. I eat plenty of broccoli, Brussel sprouts green beans, kale, spinach, avocados, asparagus, cauliflower celery cucumber with olive oil salt and season with basil thyme and cayenne pepper. Hope this helped. Learn to enjoy these foods.

PrettyInPink23

I love greens, and even before this and before I was sick, I always ate brocoli, salads, green beans, cauli, brussel….but im like all veggied out it seems…I look at broccoli and brussel and I feel nauseas now……..

I am 5’4 and weight 110. I cant lose anymore…ppl ask me if im ok or if im on drugs. I look and feel sickly. last Jan 2011 I was up to 122…most ive weighed…and then BAM! it all went away. I look like a bag of bones…

isnt there more I can do? maybe in a month…take a protein shake????

If i get the moly….can i take the milk thisle with it?

I literally bought all the supplements today….a, d3, c, calcium, zinc, etc…

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

PrettyInPink23 wrote: I love greens, and even before this and before I was sick, I always ate brocoli, salads, green beans, cauli, brussel….but im like all veggied out it seems…I look at broccoli and brussel and I feel nauseas now……..

I am 5’4 and weight 110. I cant lose anymore…ppl ask me if im ok or if im on drugs. I look and feel sickly. last Jan 2011 I was up to 122…most ive weighed…and then BAM! it all went away. I look like a bag of bones…

isnt there more I can do? maybe in a month…take a protein shake????

If i get the moly….can i take the milk thisle with it?

I literally bought all the supplements today….a, d3, c, calcium, zinc, etc…

I lost a lot of weight too. My family thought I was dieing but yes take the moly with other supplements. That’s wat I’ve done and I’ve never read or heard of any reason as to why u shouldn’t. I could be wrong. You can read the posting about moly and dieoff, it’s on the first page of the forum I believe.

Able900
    Spectator

PrettyInPink23 wrote: The probiotic ive had, and realize its not correct, but i will take it till its gone.. renew life 50 billion…vaginal support.

Actually Renew Life at a 50 billion count isn’t that bad a choice for your first probiotic. Definitely take it all as it’ll help more than you know. But I would wait at least another week before taking more of it because, if you stay on the diet as you should, you’ll no doubt experience die-off symptoms and this can show itself in the form of more foggy headedness, and you wrote that you’ve already been experiencing that so you don’t want to make it worse.
    The milk thistle will help a bit, but if you have really bad die-off symptoms, it’s not going to be pleasant. So without Molybdenum, you definitely want to take it nice and slow to avoid the toxins as much as possible. Remember that a sauna and/or soaking in a hot tub of water for 20 minutes at a time and drinking as much water as you can manage can help with the die-off as well.

Able

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8

Able900 wrote:

Pardon me asking, but have you read even one protocol for treating a Candida overgrowth? Ever?

I don’t suppose you took Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for three days before starting the diet either?

Gee Able, could you have reamed her any more? Seriously??? This is NOT support, it’s harassment! You’re not a good example of what a forum leader should be. Get off your high horse and step down…Mister “only been successful for 6 months”. You should be a “newbie”. Not an “expert”.

Pretty in pink? Don’t listen to this guy. Go research Candida on your own and learn what you can from multiple websites that are helpful AND nice. You don’t have to take this kind of abuse from this attention seeking kid. I’m sorry he was such a jerk to you.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

JaneneBean wrote:

Gee Able, could you have reamed her any more? Seriously??? This is NOT support, it’s harassment! You’re not a good example of what a forum leader should be. Get off your high horse and step down…Mister “only been successful for 6 months”. You should be a “newbie”. Not an “expert”.

Pretty in pink? Don’t listen to this guy. Go research Candida on your own and learn what you can from multiple websites that are helpful AND nice. You don’t have to take this kind of abuse from this attention seeking kid. I’m sorry he was such a jerk to you.

Actually able has done a lot of good for people here unlike yourself. Your negativity is th worst thing I have seen on this forum since I came here. I would put you on ignore if it were an option as it is I just have to hope you leave.

@prettyinpink.

I originally got the wrong Molybdenum and used just milk thistle and it wasnt enough. When I got the right Molybdenum and started taking that I felt solo much better. I now take both.

The diet here works but you have to follow it.

forevercody
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

Prettyinpink,

Prepare to do this diet for long term. Experiment with different spices. try a new vegetable every week. Fish and chicken can be prepared countless ways as well as soup. You can also have all natural organic chicken sausage. I am on day 79 and symptom free and still continuing with a healthy lifestyle. It takes a long time to cure ourselves so take control of your life and be proud of this diet. It is very empowering to know that we have control of the healing process by what we eat. I feel grateful that I have this problem because many people have it worse. As far as the weight gain try to eat more avocados, coconut oil, and eventually the coconut bread will help you. Take it one day at a time.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Keep it up prettyinpink; there are lots of foods you can eat, you just have to try them one at a time. After a few months you will get a solid diet going where you don’t feel nearly as bad. I would try out the coconut bread recipe when you can and see if you get any reactions. Buckwheat is a great item you can have long term and most people aren’t allergic to it.

It gets worse before it gets better; as long as you stick it out, things will improve. I would get a better diet plan going and brainstorm some more foods you can eat.

-raster

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Day 1 Candida Diet…blah…’ is closed to new replies.