Dating – Excuses?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dating – Excuses?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  M 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Vinci
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

As it says really. What good excuses do you have for telling your date why you only eat coconut oil and oat bran :)? I doubt saying because you have candida is a good start.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Just say your doctor has recommended you follow a very strict diet plan to help your digestion.
    Tell them roughly that you can’t eat carbs or fruit, and let them know there is more to it than that however.

Vinci

Cheers Xtremis. Anyone have any good ones that don’t involve admitting you have health problems?

jgb7000
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’m new to the forum, but not new to dating.

Just say you follow the Paleo diet – it’s mostly meat and veggies. No carbs, no dairy, no alcohol etc. When they ask why, I just say, “I switched a little while ago, and I feel fantastic.”

Enough said.

-j

Vinci

That’s the one! Thanks

avocardo
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 11

I usually just tell people I have certain food allergies due to digestion issues.

SinnerLloyd
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

TheXtremisT;51003 wrote: Just say your doctor has recommended you follow a very strict diet plan to help your digestion.
    Tell them roughly that you can’t eat carbs or fruit, and let them know there is more to it than that however.

yea, that’s exactly what i tell her as well. But if i were on a dating site, I usually just post my conditions ahead of time. So i know those that contact me should already know what they are dealing with. I did that with the place i found at http://www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/malaysian-cupid/ and it works pretty nicely.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Candida is a huge thing at least it has been in my relationship thanks to thrush, if you do have thrush you really shouldn’t be dating unless your willing to be honist, its not fair to the other person! if it all okay down there, then you can tell them your on a detox and if you get more sirious you can explane more.
    x bouncy

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

avocardo;51056 wrote: I usually just tell people I have certain food allergies due to digestion issues.

That’s exactly what I tell people too. Although I haven’t been on a proper date in quite some time and my social life has taken a huge hit. I’m not sure how it’s possible to be romantically involved with candida.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dating – Excuses?’ is closed to new replies.