Dark/ dry knuckles since cleanse.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dark/ dry knuckles since cleanse.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sugaseoul 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sugaseoul
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6
    I weigh 125 and drink 10 cups of water a day. Is that not enough? Why are my hands dry, especially around the knuckles with darkening.
    Here is thinks I eat
    Quinoa
    Oatmeal
    Beef
    Eggs
    Coconut oil
    Chicken
    Avocado
    cucumber
    Wild salmon
    Broth
    Veggies
    Almonds.
    Just got a multivitamin, was taking zinc, magnesium and calcium before

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

Essential Fatty Acid’s, add in some flax seed, hemp seed or fish oils to your diet. We tend to need a little more EFA’s as candida seems to disrupt their absorption.

sugaseoul
    Participant

Thanks so much for the advice, Sanshou! I have some flax seeds that I bought a about 2 months ago. Just left it on the shelf. Took some today with fish oil capsules.

The flax seeds contain omega-3 (ALA) 2.9g,omega 6(LA).06g, omega-9 (OA)-.08g and lignans (SDG) 98mg. Would that alone be enough for the day?

The fish caps are huge and costly. I haven’t taken the for a while.I think I paid $30 for a months supply. Several years ago, I tried another brand, I think natures bounty and it gave me rashes (maybe due to contamination) so I opted for a more trusted brand.

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

Fish oil is basically mostly per-converted for the body so it is easier on the body. But like you money is a concern for me so I use about 1-2tbs of flax seed meal every few days and that seems to do the trick.

Edit; to mention if they are whole flax seeds you may want to grind up them up in a coffee grinder or something to make them more digestible.

sugaseoul
    Participant

They are ground flax seeds. ┬áI am already seeing an improvement in my skin. I’d say 30 percent in three days! I ┬ánaturally have dry skin and scalp, so can’t wait to see the results in the near future.

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dark/ dry knuckles since cleanse.’ is closed to new replies.