Dandelion tea reason for my kidney pain

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dandelion tea reason for my kidney pain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

I figured out why my kidneys were hurting when I wake in the morning. I was drinking dandelion tea most every night for a while. Just one cup. It flushes the liver, but doesn’t assist the kidneys. So the toxins from the liver get flushed out, but must get stuck in the kidneys. Since I stopped drinking it, my kidneys don’t hurt. I drank some last night, after many days without, and didn’t have pain this morning.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Glad you found the culprit!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mygutleaks;38217 wrote: I figured out why my kidneys were hurting when I wake in the morning. I was drinking dandelion tea most every night for a while. Just one cup. It flushes the liver, but doesn’t assist the kidneys. So the toxins from the liver get flushed out, but must get stuck in the kidneys. Since I stopped drinking it, my kidneys don’t hurt. I drank some last night, after many days without, and didn’t have pain this morning.

Believe it or not, the kidneys don’t normally store toxins like the liver does. What they do is facilitate the removal of some of the toxins as well as some of the metals. Increasing your intake of a good quality water will help the movement of toxins through the kidneys, and herbs like nettle leaf and schisandra can enhance and strengthen the kidneys, which is one of the reasons nettle leaf is on the protocol. These two herbs support both the adrenals and the kidneys.

Dandelion Tea is used to enhance detoxification and stimulate urination as well as replacing the potassium lost due to the increased volume of urine. This is just one of the reasons that it’s imperative that you drink all the water you can while on the treatment.

Actually, drinking the dandelion tea at night may have been part of the problem. The remainder of the night you probably were not drinking the usual amount of water, therefore the dandelion tea was enhancing detoxification, but there wasn’t enough water for the normal urine stimulation to take place.

You may want to do a kidney flush for a few days. If you decide to do this, you can continue with your diet as it is now. Lemon water has always been a good way to do a kidney flush. Just add the juice of one fresh lemon to a glass of water two to three times a day and drink. Of course this should be addition to lots of water throughout the day.

Able

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

thanks Able! i think also my die-off has really lessened, to where I no longer need molybdenum most days. for a while i was drinking sometimes 2 cups of dandelion tea per day, now i drink only 1 cup of licorice root tea per day. i’ll try the nettle leaf.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dandelion tea reason for my kidney pain’ is closed to new replies.