D-vitamin in liquid form

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions D-vitamin in liquid form

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angor 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

My doctor suggested Vitamin D in liquid form. Ingredients: Vegetable oil, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Would this be fine?

She didn’t say anything about Vitamin A though, and my health store don’t sell either A+D combo or Vitamin A alone. It’s a well sorted store in general, they have most things. Any clues why they wouldn’t offer Vitamin A?

Angor

I’ll bump since I’m going to order meds today, so it would be great with some support 🙂

Wendy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

Angor wrote: My doctor suggested Vitamin D in liquid form. Ingredients: Vegetable oil, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Would this be fine?

She didn’t say anything about Vitamin A though, and my health store don’t sell either A+D combo or Vitamin A alone. It’s a well sorted store in general, they have most things. Any clues why they wouldn’t offer Vitamin A?

I don’t know, maybe they don’t have it in store.
    Either way, I recommend you vitamin A forte in the form of gelatinous pill supplements. They’re great and you see results only after 1month.

Angor

Wendy wrote:

My doctor suggested Vitamin D in liquid form. Ingredients: Vegetable oil, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). Would this be fine?

I don’t know, maybe they don’t have it in store.
    Either way, I recommend you vitamin A forte in the form of gelatinous pill supplements. They’re great and you see results only after 1month.

Oh, sounds promising. But, what kind of results are we talking about 🙂 Thank you!

Angor

I found an article which said: “AD-drops becomes D-drops when vitamin A are removed”

Seems like they consider vitamin A to be superfluous. Maybe that’s why it isn’t sold in the store. I don’t know.

But how about D-vitamin in liquid form? Anyone? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘D-vitamin in liquid form’ is closed to new replies.