Cystic acne & candida die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cystic acne & candida die off?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dirtyweapons 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dirtyweapons
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Ever since I’ve been fighting candida this happens, for example a spoonful of coconut oil. Within a day I will get painful cystic acne that take weeks – month to go away. I’ve tried so much liver support nothing makes a difference. Does anyone else get this type of die off reaction (also hives n flare up type rashes) What’s your solutions?

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

Is it just coconut oil or all antifungals and\or probiotics? Do you use molybdenum or any activated charcoal? Most articles would say it is happening because your elimination channels are blocked. Are you getting dizzy and exhausted too when this happens?

dirtyweapons
    Participant

Coconut oil n caprylic acid tabs usually do it the quickest with the cystic acne reaction. I currently have these rash like flare ups from drinking ACV lately. I have stopped and still getting the flare ups n acne. I do not use charcoal or the other u mentioned. Is that safe to take? Will it help? – thanks

king tut
    Participant

Molybdenum helps convert the acetaldehyde to something the body can excrete more easily via the liver, I think it is called coenzyme A, or something like that, it gives energy to the body. Charcoal binds the toxins and helps send them out the body sooner. I use both. I will also try pantethine soon, that works ina manner similar to molybdenum.

dirtyweapons
    Participant

Is it safe to use for a long period of time? Also where can I purchase this? – thanks

king tut
    Participant

Molybdenum is safe, just make sure you take a multi mineral supplement or drink nettle leaf tea, because long term use can throw off your minerals balance, copper I believe. It is cheap, buy on Amazon

dna-143
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

I’m currently using milk thistle and think it’s helping. At least I don’t think there is any adverse effects from using it. Just make sure you buy at least 80% silymarin for the most liver support.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One problem could be the type of antifungal you use. For instance, SF722 is much more gentle because it causes yeast to morph from pathogenic to non-pathogenic form. If you can’t detox the yeast toxins then they recirculate causing further damage to the body and can cause it to not really go away. Probably the best way for you to detox is to get a sauna or hot tub and detox via the skin. I might get one this weekend for $500 used. The skin is an alternative way to detox than the liver.

dna-143
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

So Raster, would you recommend using SF722 over an oil of oregano, pau d’arco Tea, caprylic acid cocktail?

dirtyweapons
    Participant

Thanks Rasta i’ll try the thorne item you provided. I’ll
    also be heading to my local healthy planet for Molybdenum.
    Can anyone recommend what to take with the Molybdenum and how to use it properly? I heard some adverse side effects if misused. Also how is this compared to milk thistle is it stronger? – Salute to all my candida soldiers fighting this war

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.