Current antifungal/probiotic [Able]

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Current antifungal/probiotic [Able]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nekotamo 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

After more than a month and a half on diet I finally bought the strongest probiotic we have here in Serbia:

BioRela probiotic with 20 billion bacteria and 5 strains
    Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®)
    Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)
    Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
    Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
    Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02)

So I just wanted to ask you Able, Raster or anyone else who is willing to answer, if this probiotic + liter of homemade kefir every day is enough? Or do I have to find some better probiotic after all?

And also now that I’m on the break from oregano oil what would be the best antifungal for me, considering that:
    1.There is no coconut oil with prefix “virgin” over here.
    2.There is only a product called “Allicin” available here, and not “garlic pills WITH allicin” as you suggested).
    3.I cannot eat raw garlic every day, but only sometimes when I’m sure I’ll be at home whole day and nobody’s coming, for obvious reasons.
    4.Most of the recommended antifungals on the site are not available here (at least not in the form of extract, though I yet have to ask in what form does the local clove tea come).

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you can purchase probiotics on the internet and get them shipped there, this likely will be better than the probiotics you are taking. The strains that contain DDS-1 or HMF (human micro flora) are superior from my experience.

There are hundreds of antifungals out there and most exist in an herbal form used in teas, etc. Chamomile tea for instance is antifungal; almost every tea is antifungal actually. There are very few that are not antifungal. In general almost all plants have antifungal properties because if they didn’t they would be susceptible to disease.

-raster

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Thank you raster very much!

I drink mixture of camomile tea and ginger already, so I assume that could serve as an alternative antifungal while I’m on the break from oregano oil.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Current antifungal/probiotic [Able]’ is closed to new replies.