Curing Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Curing Candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Summer 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Summer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 43

Has anyone successfully cured candida and been able to return to a normal diet. Will I always be plagued with candida for the rest of my life or can it be beaten and kept at bay. I’m 27 and about 6 months ago took several different types of antibiotics and slowly started to notice a few symptoms. Mainly acne, mood swings and knee pain. My symptoms seem to clear up when I avoid sugar.
    I just started the cleanse and have a few more days until a colonic and then the restricted diet.
    I’ve always been healthy and don’t have a horrible diet but I’d like to believe that one day I can enjoy an ice cream cone on the weekend or a sandwich every once in awhile.

So again, has anyone cured candida and been able to return to a normal diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Summer, welcome to the forum.

Of course you will cure your infestation, that is if you’re sincere about it and don’t play around with foods that you shouldn’t eat only to prolong the treatment period. Remember that the length of the treatment depends on your dedication to the protocol.

Below are just a few success stories. Even though some are not healed 100% yet, they all are proof that Candida albicans can be healed as they are all closing in on the end of their journey to wellness. Read for yourself.

Lucy: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1506_My-5-week-checkup.aspx

Raster: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst818p2_Candida-diet-blogpost-from-month-1-to-month-7.aspx

Hope: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst937_5-month-progress-and-an-announcement.aspx
    (Everyone, please note that Hope’s infestation was milder than what many of you are experiencing, however, she was forced to go on antibiotics several times during her treatment period, but still managed to kick the Candida.)

And my own story of success: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1678_An-Update.aspx

And then there are the dozens of “little” success stories along the way:

Munoz: “Hi everybody, I am feeling much better today since I had the die-off recently.”

Jackie: “I can also say that I was losing a ton of hair that made me think I had a thyroid problem which runs in my family. Now I am not losing all that hair. That is something to me that is interesting. I started the diet Nov 15th and that is not much time to notice the change. I also had a toenail that had a fungus growth under it and that has cleared up.”

Kots: “I will tell you a few things I’ve noticed already. I’m already noticing a difference with the discoloration of my tongue; I’ve been oil pulling with the coconut water. I had thick yellow patches in the back of my tongue and its definitely thinning out now!”
    89Mirageman: “Feeling a little better is an improvement when you’re used to feeling like crap.”

Skyblue: “My allergies are just about all gone so I think this means I am curing my leaky gut too.”

Rinehart: “I feel like I have been steadily improving overall since starting the diet, and for the foreseeable future I plan to continue to follow it very strictly. Perhaps the worst symptom for me at the time before I started the diet was a horrible brain fog that accompanied the bloating and other symptoms, and I am happy to say that this is the symptom that has lessened the most since on the diet.”

Thomas: “The die off for me hasn’t 100 percent stopped but I feel much much better.”

If you want to do as we did in some cases are still doing, read the protocol and make the decision to follow it. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Summer, I hope that someday we can add your comments to this list of positive statements.
    Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Summer wrote: Has anyone successfully cured candida and been able to return to a normal diet. Will I always be plagued with candida for the rest of my life or can it be beaten and kept at bay. I’m 27 and about 6 months ago took several different types of antibiotics and slowly started to notice a few symptoms. Mainly acne, mood swings and knee pain. My symptoms seem to clear up when I avoid sugar.
    I just started the cleanse and have a few more days until a colonic and then the restricted diet.
    I’ve always been healthy and don’t have a horrible diet but I’d like to believe that one day I can enjoy an ice cream cone on the weekend or a sandwich every once in awhile.

So again, has anyone cured candida and been able to return to a normal diet?

Absolutely. People who have returned to a normal life are those who have re-gained their normal immune status against candida. Instead, who have followed web’s protocols based in myths and business without correcting the root causes, only reach temporary symptom release and have to keep the diet in order to manage the symptoms. It is your immune system which avoid candida be able to become a tissue colonizer in your body. With time, diligence, discipline, and an integral protocol, your immune system should recover breaking the tolerance to the fungus.
    Jorge.

Summer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 43

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
    I’ve been strict on the cleanse for four days and I think I’m starting to experience die-off. I’m very serious about getting rid of candida.
    I’ve been spending a lot of time on this site and it’s so helpful and hopeful.
    Thanks for all the great knowledge.
    My doctors, friends and family have no idea about candida.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Curing Candida’ is closed to new replies.