Curing Balanitis

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Curing Balanitis

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Palashjesuus 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

This post is for all of those who are suffering or have been suffering from balanitis. Have you found any natural remedies that have helped you clear up the problem? I’ve been struggling with this for the past year now, and it hasn’t gotten any better at all during this time. I’ve tried three different topical creams, and I’ve been on the diet for four months but it still hasn’t shown any signs of clearing up. What can I do?

Last year when I went to see a dermatologist, she recommended a skin biopsy, which according to her was inconclusive and/or nothing more than sebaceous glands if I remember correctly. Yet, this started at the same time as all my other ‘candida’ symptoms. The itching and slight burning sensation that I experienced last year have gone, but the blotchy redness still hasn’t cleared up.

M

Bumping.

M

Nobody?

bigmountain
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hey, M… read this article: http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm

I used to get Balanitis a lot before I started the diet and treatment, and haven’t had it since… but when I did it always went away after a few days of proper hygiene… as the article explains…

M

I undertake foreskin hygiene on a daily basis, but still no improvement. I would have thought that after four months on the diet, I might have seen some sign of progress, but the blotchy rash is still there. I’m at a loss. I read that rubbing some coconut oil on the affected area might help, but haven’t tried it. Two or three different topical creams didn’t help much either.

brown00
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Has your doctor not suggested any medication?

I have now had a bad case twice. The first was 4 years ago. The doctor I saw wasnt any help so I did it naturally.

What worked for me was:
    1. raw garlic – i would crush it then swallow it in pieces
    2. coconut oil – I applied this directly but also ate it with a spoon. Others use it in cooking.
    3. apple cider vinegar – i would mix with water and drink. Also i would dilute and apply directly. By the end I could handle it fairly strong without it hurting too much.

I have just had it again and I tried the above and it helped a bit but I also went to a different doctor and got some antibacterial tablets as well as antihistamines and some antibiotics. I took them the in the morning and I can see noticable improvement tonight

Also all i have eaten is cabbage and broccoli.

Good Luck – this condition really sucks and is so hard to get rid of!

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

I have no foreskin and have had balanitis for about 18 months. It’s improved since I’ve been on the diet (been dieting for 13 months). Hydrocortisone used to help flare ups, but nothing has gotten rid of it, as I am not yeast-free just yet.

dvjorge described his balanitis clearing up after he finally got the yeast out of his colon. I expect my balanitis to disappear when I’ve slain my yeast as well.

Justlikemagic

Suffered with balanitis for about 3 months but am now cured and wanted to share.

Doctor prescribed clotrimazole, which I used for one month without improvement. Tried the oral anti fungal pill, didn’t work either. Coconut oil…didn’t work.

In the end, and just I was beginning to resign myself to never being rid of this horrible affliction…a new doctor prescribed me boric acid. It was in powder form and needed to be dissolved into 300ml of water, which you then soak the penis in for about 10-15 minutes with the foreskin pulled back. Just to be used once a day. This brought dramatic improvement that was noticeable just a few hours after first use (though I didn’t dare believe I had found the solution at the time). After 3 days the progress was undeniable and within 10 days I was as good as new.

The prescription is extremely cheap and, in my experience,very effective. Obviously there are many different causes of balanitis and I can’t guarantee this will fix yours, but if you have tried the traditionally prescribed methods and not seen any improvement, try boric acid.

Hope this helps somebody. If it does, it would be great if you could take the time to make an account and post on here to raise awareness. I did a lot of online research while i was looking for a cure and boric acid was not one of the numerous “solutions” I came across.

Wish you all the best

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

M;17213 wrote: This post is for all of those who are suffering or have been suffering from balanitis. Have you found any natural remedies that have helped you clear up the problem? I’ve been struggling with this for the past year now, and it hasn’t gotten any better at all during this time. I’ve tried three different topical creams, and I’ve been on the diet for four months but it still hasn’t shown any signs of clearing up. What can I do?

Last year when I went to see a dermatologist, she recommended a skin biopsy, which according to her was inconclusive and/or nothing more than sebaceous glands if I remember correctly. Yet, this started at the same time as all my other ‘candida’ symptoms. The itching and slight burning sensation that I experienced last year have gone, but the blotchy redness still hasn’t cleared up.

You gonna need an effective long term systemic drug. Candida is inside the cells and there is nothing topical that can reach it. What occur on the penis glans after an active yeast infection is an intracellular candidiasis. The only way to correct it is taking an effective systemic drug for several months until it clear up. You need a MD who prescribes it and check your liver periodically.

Jorge.

Nocure
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

M;17213 wrote: This post is for all of those who are suffering or have been suffering from balanitis. Have you found any natural remedies that have helped you clear up the problem? I’ve been struggling with this for the past year now, and it hasn’t gotten any better at all during this time. I’ve tried three different topical creams, and I’ve been on the diet for four months but it still hasn’t shown any signs of clearing up. What can I do?

You gonna need an effective long term systemic drug. Candida is inside the cells and there is nothing topical that can reach it. What occur on the penis glans after an active yeast infection is an intracellular candidiasis. The only way to correct it is taking an effective systemic drug for several months until it clear up. You need a MD who prescribes it and check your liver periodically.

Jorge.

Hi Jorge,

I’ve had balanitis for nearly 2 years now, was on the diet for 4 months and lost 35 pounds, didnt do anything for the balanitis though, which is why i started the diet. It doesn’t look that bad compared to some images I’ve seen, just a red rash on the bottom half of glans, but still it has ruined my sex drive with my wife. I would pay someone $5k if they could cure me 🙂

I tried every cure i could find on the net, soaked in ACV which sometimes eased the redness, soaked in borax, help but still there, did the baking soda and AVC drink in morning, ate garlic, started making keffir etc etc.

Spent about $2000 on every supplement mentioned here and everywhere else. I’m at a loss.

When you say take a systemic drug for months, can you be more specific about what kind of drug and dosage? I tried fluconazole for 2 weeks, I had 1 every 2 days, but didn’t help either.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!

Fourpey
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Justlikemagic

Hi! I am aware I’m asking about a reply from 4 years ago but, would you mind telling me what kind of Boric acid powder (concentration in %) you used and how much would you dillute in the 300ml of water.

I want to try this since nothing else works, and Boric Acid can be sold OTC (found some on amazon).

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Fourpey
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi! I am aware I’m asking about a reply from 4 years ago but, would you mind telling me what kind of Boric acid powder (concentration in %) you used and how much would you dillute in the 300ml of water.
    I want to try this since nothing else works, and Boric Acid can be sold OTC (found some on amazon).

Suffered with balanitis for about 3 months but am now cured and wanted to share.
    Doctor prescribed clotrimazole, which I used for one month without improvement. Tried the oral anti fungal pill, didn’t work either. Coconut oil…didn’t work.
    In the end, and just I was beginning to resign myself to never being rid of this horrible affliction…a new doctor prescribed me boric acid. It was in powder form and needed to be dissolved into 300ml of water, which you then soak the penis in for about 10-15 minutes with the foreskin pulled back. Just to be used once a day. This brought dramatic improvement that was noticeable just a few hours after first use (though I didn’t dare believe I had found the solution at the time). After 3 days the progress was undeniable and within 10 days I was as good as new.
    The prescription is extremely cheap and, in my experience,very effective. Obviously there are many different causes of balanitis and I can’t guarantee this will fix yours, but if you have tried the traditionally prescribed methods and not seen any improvement, try boric acid.
    Hope this helps somebody. If it does, it would be great if you could take the time to make an account and post on here to raise awareness. I did a lot of online research while i was looking for a cure and boric acid was not one of the numerous “solutions” I came across.
    Wish you all the best

Justlikemagic

Palashjesuus
    Participant

I am also using Onecan 150 once a week, two tablets as oral per day after food; clotrimazole and supragent lotion together applying twice on the area but it is getting worst. Can I apply boric acid? Or with boric acid do I have to take any oral tablets? Plz help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Curing Balanitis’ is closed to new replies.