Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Bhealthe
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Dvjorge-If someone has leaky gut (holes in intestinal lining), would nystatin enema be discouraged due to toxicity until the leaky gut is healed? I think I have leaky gut and have food sensitivities as a result (high reaction to wheat). Thanks!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

jameskep;55807 wrote: Jorge,
    Did you ever see any research on undecenoic acid having any kind of anti-bacterial activity?

Yes, it has. I have read about it and posted some research during a hot debate with McCombs about it in the past. All acidic substances have antibacterial activity. Bacteria are very sensitive to acids.

Jorge.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Still have the research on undecenoic acid being anti-bacterial against “good” bacteria?

Not all acids have antibacterial activity against “good” bacteria. Good bacteria secrete good acids such as acetic acid, lactic acid, propionic acid, butyric acid etc… Even some good flora secrete capric acid. I think certain acids work against certain strains.

Probably depends on the strength of the acid as well. The acids that “acid”ophilus secrete might be weaker acids.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

dvjorge;55812 wrote: Bacteria are very sensitive to acids.

Not all bacteria are sensitive to acids. There are many bacteria which happen to thrive in an acidic environment.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !’ is closed to new replies.