Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Rhaily
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

There’s a section on Nystatin enemas in ‘The Yeast Syndrome’by John Trowbridge MD. He says its purpose is to “bring the killing power of Nystatin into direct contact with yeast growing in the colon” He says it can be extremely effective. Excellent book!

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Jo*Jo;47873 wrote:

I could change doctors, but finding one that would treat candida would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. I’d have to turn up at the appointment, ask if they treat candida and if they say no simply turn around and walk out. I really don’t fancy my chances with NHS doctors here in the North of England.

Same here in the south of England

Practitioners of functional medicine are trained to know about Candida. There are some in England; you just have to know where to find them. I found some in London; you can use this search tool:

Practitioner search

I found a local MD here in the USA, and am now taking prescription anti-fungals and making more progress than I ever had before.

Cheers,
    CS

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Rhaily;47903 wrote: There’s a section on Nystatin enemas in ‘The Yeast Syndrome’by John Trowbridge MD. He says its purpose is to “bring the killing power of Nystatin into direct contact with yeast growing in the colon” He says it can be extremely effective. Excellent book!

People get alarmed when I advice Nystatin enemas. I didn’t invented it. I have told many many times that they are documented and the ONLY possible way of reaching the colon effectively.

Let give you an example, myself. I have taken ALL antifungal available orally. The most extravagant and crazy antifungal combination by mouth, powerful things but never could eliminate it.

An idea, I have taken 600 mg of Ketoconazole a day combined with Ibuprofen, lactoferrin, 6 or 7 millions of Nystatin refrigerated powder diary, all together for several months. Fluconazole, Itraconazole, combined with Lamisil and Lufenuron, etc The natural products, I have taken all of them 4 or 5 times more than the recommended dosages. All this wasn’t enough to combat the yeast living in the colon. It was only when I began to inject Nystatin solution in my colon, when the fungus began to get out.. Since that, I was improving and improving until I reach a point where I left it.

You all have tools. Me and other guys have left our experience and research in the forums. I am doing it only for bringing help. I can spend my time doing another thing without posting here.

I hope you be ready to experiment as I did because this syndrome is terrible and you deserve your health.

Jorge.

NinaMarie
    Replies: 10

Dvjorge, yep I agree. My doc only gives me the liquid sugary nystatin. I think this is doable if given the powder form of nystatin w/o the banana sugar crap. I think I found a website that sells nystatin in the powder form. If this website is legit then I’m going to try this method.

From what I’ve read/researched the “cured” testimonials came from people who either did it this way or went through major h202 treatments. BUT I do believe a strict diet should be in place. And even after a person is cured who wants to binge on alcohol and pizza everyday? I’m all about keeping it healthy.

I’ll keep everybody updated!

Munchymunch
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Instead of Nystatin, why not try a solution of grapefruit seed extract? (GSE) I use the stuff by Higher Nature in saline as a daily nasal/sinus flush and it has helped massively. I also put 10-15 drops in either lemon water or herbal teas and it has helped clear my upper intestine of candida. I will be trying the enema method with this when I source an appropriate delivery device, and will report back with the results.
    So far though, GSE has been the only thing that kicks the crap out of candida and it’s also probiotic-friendly.

On a side note, I recently discovered one single brand of probiotic yogurt that not only doesn’t cause a reaction in me, but after eating a 1kg pot every day for a week my sinuses are starting to dry up and I can no longer feel like I’m drowning from post nasal drip, in fact I can’t feel any blockage at all in my throat and this is a first for many years.

Lancashire Farm probiotic yogurt, £1.40/pot from Asda. Tried to get some from Tesco but they didn’t stock it at that particular branch, they may have it in others though. I tried an Onken (natural) biopot as that looked like the next best thing but that was a total mistake, within 20 mins my intestines were gurgling, my sinuses dripped like hell that night and the candida that seems to have settled into my face had a party and my complexion turned rather red and streaky.

I tried both the regular and the low fat versions of the Lancashire Farm yogurt, but the low fat has 200 or so less calories/pot (not that I care with how much weight I’ve lost in the last 3 months), and less fat, and if chicken fat/skin reactions are anything to go by, less fat is better. So far so good.

I’ve also been taking Humaworm pills for the last 2 weeks, and drinking lemon water in the mornings to counteract acidity with alkaline. Not sure if the Humaworm capsules are having any effect whatsoever, but the yogurt – phenomenal. Try it!

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

The reason nystatin would be better to use than GSE is due to the potent anti bacterial effect of GSE. It’s about the same as an antibiotic. Nystatin will only effect the yeast, leaving the normal bacterial gut flora intact.

Munchymunch
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Yes, of course, my apologies. I meant to recommend GSE as an alternative to Nystatin when Nystatin wasn’t available due to doctors not prescribing it.

Tdog333

No reason to apologize, I was just answering your question 🙂

Danny33
    Replies: 362

Munchymunch;55790 wrote: Yes, of course, my apologies. I meant to recommend GSE as an alternative to Nystatin when Nystatin wasn’t available due to doctors not prescribing it.

You can buy Nystatin from Fludan.com.

GSE is a potent anti-microbial, I would not try this personally.

Tdog333

If for whatever reason you couldn’t use nystatin I’d just use SF722 in enema’s every day. But nystatin will work great.

dvjorge
    Participant

Munchymunch;55787 wrote: Instead of Nystatin, why not try a solution of grapefruit seed extract? (GSE) I use the stuff by Higher Nature in saline as a daily nasal/sinus flush and it has helped massively. I also put 10-15 drops in either lemon water or herbal teas and it has helped clear my upper intestine of candida. I will be trying the enema method with this when I source an appropriate delivery device, and will report back with the results.
    So far though, GSE has been the only thing that kicks the crap out of candida and it’s also probiotic-friendly.

On a side note, I recently discovered one single brand of probiotic yogurt that not only doesn’t cause a reaction in me, but after eating a 1kg pot every day for a week my sinuses are starting to dry up and I can no longer feel like I’m drowning from post nasal drip, in fact I can’t feel any blockage at all in my throat and this is a first for many years.

Lancashire Farm probiotic yogurt, £1.40/pot from Asda. Tried to get some from Tesco but they didn’t stock it at that particular branch, they may have it in others though. I tried an Onken (natural) biopot as that looked like the next best thing but that was a total mistake, within 20 mins my intestines were gurgling, my sinuses dripped like hell that night and the candida that seems to have settled into my face had a party and my complexion turned rather red and streaky.

I tried both the regular and the low fat versions of the Lancashire Farm yogurt, but the low fat has 200 or so less calories/pot (not that I care with how much weight I’ve lost in the last 3 months), and less fat, and if chicken fat/skin reactions are anything to go by, less fat is better. So far so good.

I’ve also been taking Humaworm pills for the last 2 weeks, and drinking lemon water in the mornings to counteract acidity with alkaline. Not sure if the Humaworm capsules are having any effect whatsoever, but the yogurt – phenomenal. Try it!

I won’t use ANY natural antifungal in the colon, less GSE.

All naturals are antibacterial. The secret is to use a PURE antifungal with no effect on bacteria and no able to cross the colon lining. It is Nystatin.

Jorge.

Floggi
    Replies: 425

Nystatin is of natural origin too. It’s produced by bacteria to protect themselves from fungi, or to create room for themselves by killing fungi.

Nystatin does cross the gut wall, though only in low quantities. That’s why it’s very toxic to fungi and hardly toxic to humans. Another reason why it’s not very toxic to humans is that it attacks a certain biochemical compound which is present in the cell walls of fungus cells, but which is not present in the human body.

dvjorge
    Participant

Floggi;55801 wrote:
    Nystatin is of natural origin too. It’s produced by bacteria to protect themselves from fungi, or to create room for themselves by killing fungi.

Nystatin does cross the gut wall, though only in low quantities. That’s why it’s very toxic to fungi and hardly toxic to humans. Another reason why it’s not very toxic to humans is that it attacks a certain biochemical compound which is present in the cell walls of fungus cells, but which is not present in the human body.

Nystatin doesn’t have any significant bacterial activity. It is extremely toxic to humans if it reaches the bloodstream. It can be used orally because it doesn’t cross the intestinal epithelium in considerable amounts ( 99% recovered in feces )

I am guessing you are confusing Nystatin ( a polyene class drug ) with the Echinocandins.
    Nystatin attacks the ergosterol synthesis pathway in the fungal cell wall. Ergosterol is very similar to Cholesterol found in human cells. Nystatin will attack our own cells if it gets the blood. It will cause liver damage an severe toxicity.

However, the Echinocandins target 1,3 Beta Glucan that isn’t found in human cells. They aren’t toxic to humans since its selective activity against Glucan.

Jorge.

jameskep
    Participant
    Replies: 220

Jorge,
    Did you ever see any research on undecenoic acid having any kind of anti-bacterial activity?

Bhealthe
    Replies: 3

I was thinking the same thing…why not use a natural antifungal that has helped upper GI in place of the nystatin in enema? I haven’t tried, but seems logical. I have been doing GSE in water with bentonite clay and psyllium and have had some dieoff (chills, flu-like symptoms). Taking it easy on couch right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Cured ?? I found this post in Curezone today. !’ is closed to new replies.