crazy symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions crazy symptoms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I ve been having symptoms of blood sugar issues for a week now. Blurry vision at times, dizzy, light headed, fatigue, frequent urination. Just got my glucose tested and its perfectly normal. I m baffled by this, but I wonder if the yeast is robbing me of all nutrients and making me feel like this. Plus weighting 132 pounds as a male isnt so great either. I need to add some yogurt for more sugar I think. I ve been too strict

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

I think you hit the nail on the head, “I’ve been too strict”. It is very possible you are undernourished (132 lbs) and hypoglycemic. Make a big ‘ol coconut bread and eat up my man!

moochpb

I eat a coconut loaf every three days. I eat it everyday. Im 5 10, 132 pounds. I have to eat more quinoa and brown rice. Nystatin is doing a good job of killin stuff but I do feel hypoglycemic. I m gonna eat green apples once every two days and add some yogurt back in. I m too malnourished. Thanks man

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

moochpb;41487 wrote: I eat a coconut loaf every three days. I eat it everyday. Im 5 10, 132 pounds. I have to eat more quinoa and brown rice. Nystatin is doing a good job of killin stuff but I do feel hypoglycemic. I m gonna eat green apples once every two days and add some yogurt back in. I m too malnourished. Thanks man

You are welcome. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

moochpb

thanks man I will, once I started getting the blurred vision and dizzy standing up I knew I need more food, especially since the yeast eats every nutrient I throw at myself

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are still working out this may be consuming all of your extra energy, so you should consider stopping in my opinion. You need to eat plenty of food on the diet as well.

-raster

moochpb

I haven’t worked out all week since I feel like this, I’ll consume more food. Thanks raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘crazy symptoms’ is closed to new replies.