crazy die off? feel really bad, help…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions crazy die off? feel really bad, help…

This topic contains 32 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

hopefrbest
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 34

everything was going ok untill i consumed 5-6 spoons of coconut oil at one time,i have been consuming it for over a month now but 1/3 spoons per day.

within an hour i started getting really bad headache.
    after than i vomited twice.
    then excreted ,this went on and i vomited 4 times in 3-4 hrs, and maybe more than 10 times i excreted.after the first time it was all water,
    i drank atleast 2.5 ltrs in 4-5 hrs for the fear of getting dehydrated.

when both happend i saw string like structure both while vomiting and excreting.way too much not just 1-2 ,i’m talkin in thousands ,really small ,minute,thin.(i drank four glases of lemon juice too. was it the fibre of the lemon? i had milet with tinda( Indian round gourd or apple gourd or Indian Baby Pumpkin)

they say it is the food, personally i think it looks like food only but what i saw in the flush wasn’t the same thing i am seeing right now in the sink.

i had
    though after i vomited the last time i felt much better,before that i sort of felt like suffocating,terrible headache.
    headche is still there but i feel really weak now

just want to rest but i had ask somebody on forum

i was taken to allopathic doctor,i sort of myself wanted to go coz it was geeting bad.
    he just said it is a bad reaction to something,and has prescibed me some medicines, and ORS solution which i was force fed,a bit embarrasing for a 20 yr old.

tell me what happend, now what should i do, continue wit diet or not, i know i made abig mistake with cocnut oil.
    people at my home really got worried and want be to eat normally again, no stupid diet, THOUGH RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY ADVISED TO drink vegaetable juices.
    (SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES)

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

I am by no means an expert on this yet but have done hours and hours of research. Able, raster or someone else who is closer to healing can probably either confirm what I am going to say or offer your more information.

I’m pretty much going through your exact situation right now. You have been taking the coconut oil all along. I just started yesterday and I started with 3 tablespoons cause I figured I’d be ok with that since I’ve been on antifungals for the past 3 weeks. Within a couple hours of taking my first tablespoon, my neck muscles started to hurt so badly they almost felt like they were burning, my sinus pressure immediately came back and my throat started to hurt again. I also experienced body aches all over my body. I didn’t experience nausea or vomiting but that could be because I am taking molybdenum 3 times a day at 250 mg. I did however have nausea and vomiting when I first started my antifungals while on the candida diet for a week without having molybdenum.

So I would probably say your reaction is normal die off because you upped your does of VCO. It’s exactly what I’m going through right now and it is incredibly deflating. You feel like you were making progress and introduce a stronger antifungal and bam, you’re feeling like day 1 again but die off happens in waves and this too is normal.

Whatever you were originally taking of VCO, i would increase it only by one tablespoon and not the amount you said you used. Try it for 2 or 3 days and see how you feel. If you’re feeling ok, increase it by one again and so on.

Are you taking molybdenum btw? Cause that will decrease your die off too. The nausea is from you being overloaded with toxins and the stringy stuff you vomited sounds like a candida colony.

Other thing too is your digestive system is probably incredibly weak and having a hard time digesting anything you eat. I’m assuming you’re following the strict diet and I would avoid eating too much meat right now. Try your best to stick with salads and vegetables. For the first two weeks of this I too couldn’t eat anything. Digesting a salad was taxing and hard and I had no appetite. Get some digestive enzymes too to help and avoid big meals for now. Lots and lots of fluids and vegetable juice as long as there is no sugar added would be perfect for you right now. I was bed ridden for 3 or 4 weeks so don’t feel embarrassed about what you are going through.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to test both the coconut oil and the indian apple dish seperately to see what caused it. My money is on the coconut oil since you haven’t consumed this much before.

-raster

hopefrbest

thanks for the reply, i know i just read your post as well.

i feel much better now. normal almost though i had to take the sodium sachet and some pill(i think for dehydration)
    i think maybe because it’s a frigging 110 F here and i lost a lot of water.

i don’t have molybdenum sadly.it isn’t available here. i have ordered milk thistle though. i certainly would need it now and a herbal liver supplement containing chicory root,etc . i will get that in a week i guess.

the problem is i have been on the diet for 3-4 months and if still after such a long time i am suffering so drastic reactions i doubt my diet and the hard work i have put up till now

i would appreciate if you would take a look at the post
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8065_newbie–help-needed.aspx
    i will force the doc to order stool tests for me, i want to confirm it completely.but mostly to prove everyone at home that something major was wrong with me today not because of dehydration or eating millet,buckwheat ,etc which are perceived to be warm fooods

hopefrbest

raster;44663 wrote: You need to test both the coconut oil and the indian apple dish seperately to see what caused it. My money is on the coconut oil since you haven’t consumed this much before.

-raster

thanks raster for replying back.

it’s the coconut oil for sure because that dish i have been eating every week without any problem for 4 months now.

i definitely am not consuming the oil for a few days, i felt so terrible that i had to go to the doc(western), i can’t really believe it right now.

though i think whatever i vomited was food, not strains of candida unless they are so small that can’t be easily seen (which is true actually)

don’t really know,so confused.
    going to be extra cautious with it now and take it more seriously

hopefrbest

Smitty99;44662 wrote:

Other thing too is your digestive system is probably incredibly weak and having a hard time digesting anything you eat. I’m assuming you’re following the strict diet and I would avoid eating too much meat right now. Try your best to stick with salads and vegetables. For the first two weeks of this I too couldn’t eat anything. Digesting a salad was taxing and hard and I had no appetite. Get some digestive enzymes too to help and avoid big meals for now. Lots and lots of fluids and vegetable juice as long as there is no sugar added would be perfect for you right now. I was bed ridden for 3 or 4 weeks so don’t feel embarrassed about what you are going through.

i too went through that phase and know what you are trying to say , though my digestive system is good currently. in years, haven’t felt digesting stuff like i am doing now .
    i take ayurvedic supplements( indian naturopath ,sort of) though there is a lot of improvement required.

it’s the coconut oil which gave me so severe problem for the first time.

the first time i ate coconut oil ,all i had was a very headache over the eyebrows, and a low grade fever.
    digestion is definitely not the major problem currently atleast i think so its the immune system(it is really really weak)or maybe liver, i think that’s why the toxins were first flushed out through the shortest route that is via mouth coz it couldn’t process it through the natural path.

Smitty99

the first time i ate coconut oil ,all i had was a very headache over the eyebrows, and a low grade fever.
    digestion is definitely not the major problem currently atleast i think so its the immune system(it is really really weak)or maybe liver, i think that’s why the toxins were first flushed out through the shortest route that is via mouth coz it couldn’t process it through the natural path.

You are describing what I’m going through right now almost perfectly. My headache is right over my eyebrows as well and I too have a low grade fever. Forehead feels very warm.

I honestly think doctors don’t want to acknowledge the issue of candida because they also would have to acknowledge the adverse effects of antibiotics on the body. They therefore couldn’t prescribe it like candy therefore making their jobs more difficult.

Milk thistle is very good for your liver if you can find that. It helps repair and heal the liver and yes the toxins will find a way out eventually. One of my big issues right now is constipation which is the worst thing you can have. The toxins that are created dry out your stool. I’ve resorted to herbal tea laxative but I don’t want to become dependent on it either. Tough balance

hopefrbest

thanks, smitty .
    i really appreciate you taking out time to advice/help me.

i wasn’t stressed for decades, maybe a year , at the most a year and half due to the change/transition from school to college.

i didn’t have major acne to start with. i still hate my dermatologist for prescribing me that.
    it just was a little red on the cheeks,nothing a herbal home remedy wouldn’t have fixed.

i am going to start again eating indian gooseberry(highest source of vitamin c, 20 times more than orange

i am intolerant to eggs and i still haven’t been able to find organic chicken(i guess natural one would be of no use
    )
    i think i have already been quite successful in adapting to the diet in my own way though a lot needs to be done with new recipes and stuff

a probiotic is something that is desperately need but can’t find the ones recommended on the forum

many thanks again

Smitty99

Scary part about stress is you don’t need to be stressed for that long of a time to see negative repercussions. I was only stressed for 3 weeks before I started seeing bad stuff happening. But we are taking the really bad stress. The kind that causes adrenalin to pump through your body all day. Body can cope with regular stress over long periods of time better than extreme stress over a short period of time. Your body is basically in fight or flight mode constantly. That system is there to keep you alive in case say a bear was chasing you lol. Extreme stress can trigger that and release excess cortisol. I wouldn’t say university/college would cause any of that. A loved one passing? Possibly yes.

I can’t really find any organic chicken either that hasn’t been pumped with antibiotics so I try to eat it as seldom as possible for now. I also can’t find probiotics on the list where I live either. I would just buy a good quality kefir in your supermarket that has the lowest sugar content. All kefir will have some sugar in it because that is what the beneficial bacteria feed on to reproduce. So most of the sugar is gone after the fermentation process. But it’s still best to go with the lowest amount cause some brands add sugar to make it taste better afterwards.

hopefrbest

actually i lost 2 close relatives, it did put a toll on me and by college i meant the transition phase. for some it is fun and exciting but i being an introvert(big time) wasn’t able to cope well at all , maybe other issue aggravated it, can’t say anything for sure

me too, eat chicken once in 10 days.

actually, i am thinking of getting water kefir grains, since i can’t tolerate dairy.
    kefir isn’t commercially available here, atleast i didn’t see it in the health food store. yogurt is all we got which i sadly cannot even have, i react to it.

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

Please work on detoxifying your system since Molybdenum is not available here in India.

Being rash on the treatment is calling trouble. Please go slow. And do read the link I’ve sent in response to your other post. The forum’s treatment protocol is very balanced. This kind of crazy die-off will make you keep tossing forward and backward without much progress.

It takes time and patience, but it is worth it.

Mentioning below some herbs to detoxify the system

1. Turmeric (Haldi)

2. Amaltaas seeds (you need to scoop out the seeds from the long fruit like structure, soak, say a spoonful in a cup of water for 4-5 hours, and drink after sieving, at night). This flushes the colon just as good as enema.

3.SHATAVARI
    Shatavari is known botanically as Asparagus racemosus and is a part of the Lilly family. It is a climbing medicinal herb that can grow up to seven feet high with nettle-like leaves and small white flowers. It is native to the tropical climates of northern India and Africa. One of its main detoxifying properties is its high mucilage content, which is a complex carbohydrate that helps release waste material from the large intestine. Shatavari is also a diuretic herb that will help release toxins from the kidneys by stimulating the flow of urine. According to an article called “New Findings Vindicate Efficacy of Shatavari” written by Lalit Tiwari for the website Infinity Foundation, shatavari also promotes the flow of bile, helping cleanse the gallbladder and liver.

4. AMALAKI
    Botanically known as Emblica Officinalis, amalaki is an Ayurvedic detox herb native to southwestern and northern India. According to the website Mother Herbs and Agro Products, amalaki seeds and fruits are used as diuretic and laxative aids.
    According to the website Banyan Botanicals Ayurvedic Herbs, amalaki detoxifies the body by purifying the blood and promoting bowel movements that will keep the digestive tract clean and healthy.

5. BHUMYAMALAKI
    Bhumyamalaki, also known botanically as Phyllanthus niruri, is an annual herb native to the Indian subcontinent. It is a laxative that is also used to stimulate and cleanse the liver, making it useful in the treatment of jaundice and liver enlargement, according to the website Herbal Cure India. This action is due to its hepatprotective property, which means it can help treat Hepatitis A and B and viral Hepatitis B. Bhumyamalaki is another useful diuretic and it is a safe herb with no known toxic effects.

I understand it is difficult for family members to approve of this diet and treatment, the diet is simply not the Indian way, but you will have to make them understand that it is good for you. I did that. I made my parents, sister and close friends understand by telling them about candida, making them read articles, sending links of websites and openly discussing about my progress on the diet. They are very supportive now seeing how my energy level has improved, symptoms alleviated (after 3 years of viral infections) etc.

Even I tried finding Kefir grains but couldn’t.

I will keep posting more information to you as I get it.

Take care. All the Best.

Smitty99

A lot of great information there from healinglight on how to detox without molybdenum. That is definitely extremely important.

And going to university would be extremely stressful for a young person who is shy. I was also shy growing up and an introvert all my life. I’ve always liked time to myself for as long as I can remember. So I can relate to where you are coming from.

I’m from Canada and was a pretty good hockey player on my high school team back in the day and got invited to all the parties etc. I rarely went and I didn’t even go to my own grad dance cause I’m not a fan of big social gatherings. It’s what probably led me to drinking so much after high school to combat that issue of feeling comfortable in those settings. I have a lot of friends so I constantly get invited to big social events so I overcame it by drinking a lot to feel comfortable. Don’t do that! lol. Nobody would ever know that who knows me because I hide it very well and I’m not socially awkward at all. It’s just something you’re born with I think. I’ve always had a huuuge problem with anxiety too. I worry about everything and I obsess over the things I worry about so you can imagine how this affliction has affected me lol.

I’m really sorry about everything you’ve been through. I think you really will enjoy college the more you get comfortable with it.

I wish I could get my hands on some water kefir grains. As far as I can tell it’s the same great probiotic benefits without the worry of digesting dairy. Check out youtube on preparing it. Apparently you can keep reusing it too and it makes a lot of water kefir. I would avoid the yogurt your parents buy for now. It’s probably not that healthy or good for you.

Oh btw, my die off actually got worse today than yesterday. I literally feel like I ran a marathon my body aches are that bad. I can barely walk right now I’m in so much pain.

So, I guess we both found out the hard way of how potent coconut oil is. lol

hopefrbest

smitty,
    seriously i think i am talking to my replica
    from skipping social gathering to thinking too much about petty things except i don’t drink at all.
    i saw pretty closely in the family the perks of alcoholism. i always said t myself i will not be like that.

i am also a sports player and was part of school team but a different sport (cricket).

i am desperately wanting to get a hold of the water kefir grains,i have already read and searched about it a lot.
    i reckon it is one must have thing on the diet.

i am not taking yogurt rather i can’t even if i wanted too.

we sure did learn about VCO the rough way.i read somewhere you consumed 5 spoons of VCO, hope you didn’t knew about my reaction then cause my story is scary enough to deter anyone from not taking it seriously

hang in there ,it will get better.time is a great healer. beleive me(if that is any consolation.)
    i too have trouble with my sinuses, lower abdomen but it’s slightly better

this surely is not going to be easy but with time and determination i hope we all will overcome it.

hopefrbest

thanks healinglight,
    i agree that was a stupid mistake,something which could have been totally avoided.

i am taking amla(gooseberry ) and turmeric but not regularly.
    i will change that careless attitude and start eating more often.

i will have a look at the other herbs .didn’t knew anything about them. what’s the forum view on drinking aloe vera juice(my ayurvedic doctor recommended it).i apply it topically all the time and it definitely works.

They support my diet(as i am intolerant to dairy,yeast i have to eliminate it any how which is what the candida diet also asks for) but not the CRAZY supplement(their opinion) like say milk thistle.
    even though they also believe that i am better compared to what i was like a year before. had a long discussion after yesterday’s incident. i asked them that we’ll consult with a nutritionist to find out any flaws in my diet( i know in my mind that i am eating a hell lot better than before. )

actually, i found a guy who sells water/milk kefir grains, he lives in U.P.
    i am still inquiring about how i can procure them from him.
    if you want his email id Pm me.

again ,thanks for your time and help.
    both of you actually,appreciate it.

hopefrbest

i have diarrhea like symptoms, i am excreting just water even.

what to do?
    i fell fine otherwise just sinus issue.

i also have rectal itching right now.it is really getting bad.

i feel a little weak now though i a tying to drink enough water.

any advice on what to do, this way i am going t be in real trouble,i think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘crazy die off? feel really bad, help…’ is closed to new replies.