cravings kill !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions cravings kill !

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

why am i so destructive ?! i want to get better yet i find myself eating sugar and carbs ! what in the hell is wrong with me and i feel so guilty afterwards i know its so stupid to give in to cravings ! i cant wait till my l glutamate gets here im really hoping it helps me ! i ate oatbran so far today but didnt soak it i have read sum say soak ur oat bran .it really sux i have my unsupportive hubby eating tempting things around me constantly but there is nothing i can do he wont eat right ,anyway everyday i get a bit closer to following this diet and everyday i fuk up some how ! im stressed and i know thats what im supposed to get away from !but since i eat when im stressed and now i dont have that anymore makes me more stressed and feels impossible !i do excersice and that helps me control cravings but i still wanna binge

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I am always hungry and fiend for any sweets. My holistic told me to eat some sugar, natural sugar. I eat some almond butter which might not be good for everyone and I eat raw honey two tbspoons a day to try and carve the cravings. I eat a ton of chicken, turkey, eggs and veggies the rest of the day. I don’t give in to the craving even with my fiancĂ© eating chocolate right in front of me. I cut weight for kickboxing and mma fights so I guess I’m used to not giving in to cravings. However I wanna feel better. Maybe try raw honey twice a day, it has good digestive properties also

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would let your husband consume the junk and then keep your own food somewhere else. If you have sugar cravings, try to eat some fruit which is allowed on some candida diets. You should consider a transition diet where you go 1/2 on and 1/2 off and keep expanding it until you are on the candida diet. There’s cause and effect in life and you gotta keep in mind that the food you eat is what has caused your health problems…

-raster

hope4eva77

i thought about that raster kinda going slowly gradually taking foods away i think that may work for me ,i know i need to be stronger when hubby is eating around me ,i was hoping that once on the diet i could eat sum blueberry’s after i am feeling better ,i feel like if i dont do this strickly for at least a month im not gonna get better so if u are eating sum honey ,are feeling better ?i have stevia for sweetner

hope4eva77

oh i love chicken also i was thinking of making a lemon chicken with cilantro and cocunut bread tonight

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;31758 wrote: why am i so destructive ?! i want to get better yet i find myself eating sugar and carbs ! what in the hell is wrong with me and i feel so guilty afterwards i know its so stupid to give in to cravings ! i cant wait till my l glutamate gets here im really hoping it helps me ! i ate oatbran so far today but didnt soak it i have read sum say soak ur oat bran .it really sux i have my unsupportive hubby eating tempting things around me constantly but there is nothing i can do he wont eat right ,anyway everyday i get a bit closer to following this diet and everyday i fuk up some how ! im stressed and i know thats what im supposed to get away from !but since i eat when im stressed and now i dont have that anymore makes me more stressed and feels impossible !i do excersice and that helps me control cravings but i still wanna binge

Hope, who told you that your oat bran needs to be soaked? That isn’t listed on the Strict diet and I have never read any threads where Able or Raster have claimed Oat bran needs to be soaked. I believe you are mistaken.

Able or Raster could you please confirm this is not necessary or if I am wrong?

hope4eva77

i read a post here about it i forgot by who idk

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t have to soak the oat bran to consume it. I believe either the oxalate person or the alternative protocol person mentioned it. Also, some people think you have to cook it 10 minutes when you only need to cook it 2 minutes with bob’s red mill oat bran. I think one person who soaked it did it to save time in the morning, but it shouldn’t take long to cook.

-raster

hope4eva77

ok yeah thanks i did good yesterday only messing up by eating a piece of cheese and a few bites of hubbys chicken corden blue but i did mange to get thru my day without sweets !one day at a time im gonna do this right !today i started off bad with chex cereal it is gluten free but has sugar so no more i have to beat this ! my oat bran is not bobs red mill but my coconut flour is and so is my flax meal ,do i have to soak almonds ? my oat bran is mothers brand ?

hope4eva77

once i do the cleanse ive decided its best to be strict no cheese no sweet potato i want this stuff gone !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cravings kill !’ is closed to new replies.