Craving sugar really bad today

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Craving sugar really bad today

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  James Freeman 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Its 50 days in and i dont really craved sugar anymore, but today it’s like a monster inside me trying to grab that peanut butter jar my boyfriend left on the coffee table WTF. I can’t believe how strong the urge is.
    Also i have extreme fatigue today.

Is this normal at this point in the diet? (i am following the website diet)

Im not going to crack though, i worked too hard so far.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you eat some fruit this will make it go away. Apricots are allowed on the diet.

-raster

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

bouncygal;47516 wrote: Its 50 days in and i dont really craved sugar anymore, but today it’s like a monster inside me trying to grab that peanut butter jar my boyfriend left on the coffee table WTF. I can’t believe how strong the urge is.
    Also i have extreme fatigue today.

Is this normal at this point in the diet? (i am following the website diet)

Im not going to crack though, i worked too hard so far.

Have you tried Xylitol? It tastes and feels exactly like sugar. It has a cooler taste in the mouth but its almost exactly like it in many respects. When I get a sugar craving, a suck on a teaspoon of Xylitol and my craving disappears. Its really helped me a lot.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

What APRICOTS are allowed? this sounds awesome, is this ables version??

Thanks for the reply raster <3

Bansaw i use stevia leaves for sweetner but the crushed leaves, i wont do the white powder version of stevia or xylitol despite it deemed as safe and sold at my favorite health food shop, i just don’t trust it. The whole process that goes into making it sound fishy to me, although i don’t think it will feed the candida, anyway that just me.

raster
    Participant

Yes apricots are in ables diet. 1g of sugar per apricot.

-raster

X0christinaa0x3
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12

Apricots are NOT allowed on the diet. Do not eat them!!!!!! Try xylitol (make sure it’s 100% pure) or stevia 100% pure to kick the cravings. Could be a sign of die off! Good luck and don’t give in:)

raster
    Participant

So christinaa,

Do you have a copy of the forum food list I am referring to?

-raster

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

Where can I get a copy of the forum food list? I had the link before but now it’s been moved. Please help.

raster
    Participant

email able900 for a link

James Freeman
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Hi!
    Yeast grows very well in an acidic environment and if we are eating sugar regularly, we are helping to provide it with the environment that it needs to grow. In order for us to overcome a yeast infection because of being acidic, we need to eat foods that are more alkaline.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Craving sugar really bad today’ is closed to new replies.