CRASHED!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tarag 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tarag
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi: Last night I crashed unfortunately. I got home late after picking my son up and I hadn’t prepared anything. My son and his friend wanted Kentucky…..yes I did, I had a piece of Kentucky fried chicken and fries! I didn’t eat much of the skin but I was soooo hungry and did not want to start cooking brown rice/arame (which I have been eating lots of) at 8:00pm at night. Today I have the worse stomach cramps. Mind you, I am taking my coconut oil on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. Now I know the nausea is ‘die-off’s’, I’m withstanding the misery.

My question however is about Kefir – Can I make it with Almond milk or goat milk? I don’t buy regular milk, my son has Goat and I drink Almond. I was drinking Soy until I started this diet so I stopped.

Many thanks for your input and tips. This website is awesome by the way, I keep a short-cut on my menu bar so I can access it easily and often. You have no idea how much it has helped me over the past few days!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Now I know the nausea is ‘die-off’s’, I’m withstanding the misery.

“Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”, 250 mcg three times a day, saunas, and soaking in a hot tub of water will help the die-off tremendously.

My question however is about Kefir – Can I make it with Almond milk or goat milk? I don’t buy regular milk, my son has Goat and I drink Almond. I was drinking Soy until I started this diet so I stopped.

Choose goat’s milk for the kefir.

Able

tarag
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thank you Able.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘CRASHED!’ is closed to new replies.