Couple questions to get in the right direction

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Couple questions to get in the right direction

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  prismaticmantis 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

prismaticmantis
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 21

I am taking this cod liver oil: http://www.puritan.com/fish-oils-056/icelandic-cod-liver-oil-074726
    It has Vit. A and D. (its not D3, is this essential?)
    Should I still get A + D(3) supps?

Recovering from gastritis (stomach inflammation, results in low stomach acid / enzymes) makes some meals hard to digest. The food just sits there in my stomach. I am worried this putrefying food can and will feed candida. I have read mixed reviews on the use of digestive enzyme in conjunction with gastritis, any thoughts?

Lastly, Its probably not the best for healing, but cannabis is a great pain reducer. It helps with the immense lack of energy my body feels without carbs and sugars. What are your thoughts on a light use of cannabis during this whole process?

Thanks guys

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

prismaticmantis wrote: I am taking this cod liver oil: http://www.puritan.com/fish-oils-056/icelandic-cod-liver-oil-074726
    It has Vit. A and D. (its not D3, is this essential?)
    Should I still get A + D(3) supps?

I never understood why anyone would want to take this stuff when gel caps are available with the precise amounts of A & D needed in each dose. I looked at the cod liver oil link, and the problem with it is not enough vitamin D, and you should also be taking a vitamin D3 supplement.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

As far as an enzyme supplement is concerned, you should be taking Swedish Bitters as this allows the body to make it’s own enzymes in the types and amounts needed for the specific food eaten.
    http://www.amazon.com/Flora-Swedish-Bitters-Liquid-Alcohol/dp/B0006PKHCK

I’m afraid I know little to nothing about a cannabis/Candida combination, but I’m sure that Raster used this for a while; why don’t you address a post to his attention or send a PM to him and maybe he can help with this subject.

Able

prismaticmantis

Thanks for your response, i will def get the D3 now. Swedish bitters on the way.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used cannabis and ciggarrettes throughout the whole process and have been able to recover rather steadily over the last 7 months. The only problem is that they are inflammatory and damage the immune system. I know that my ultimate long term cure will be to stop smoking and I am getting closer to that day. You will be able to heal much much faster without the use of it but for me it didn’t make that much of a difference (because I stopped for a month or so and didn’t notice much of a change). After 7 months, both probably extended my recovery 1 month as a guesttimate.

-Raster

prismaticmantis

thanks, good to know. I didn’t know pot is inflammatory, all of the dispensaries are claiming of its anti-“you-name-it” qualities, who knows what is true.

I am making cannabis drops (unfortunately with alcohol). I presume a couple drops would do the trick. Just not sure if 3 drops under the tongue of this alcohol-based-extract would hurt. Any thoughts?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

prismaticmantis wrote: I am making cannabis drops (unfortunately with alcohol). I presume a couple drops would do the trick. Just not sure if 3 drops under the tongue of this alcohol-based-extract would hurt. Any thoughts?

It’s not going to help the fight against Candida; but all you can do is try it if you think you really have to, watch for reactions.

Able

prismaticmantis

Thanks. I needed to start this cleanse ASAP, very tired without sugar and carbs, waiting for molbdenum in mail! It also is bad timing to move furniture and what not into my new place this month! Smoking pot is necessary right now!! Of course in small amounts.
    I am glad to have this online support, thanks for your advice! : )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Couple questions to get in the right direction’ is closed to new replies.