counut milk

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions counut milk

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

coconut milk ok on stage 1 ?i have been putting it in my bread and its great !
    it has 8 grams sugar per cup .

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I don’t get a reaction with it. I’ve been on the diet two months. I just made the coconut cake and I love it. It’s closest to a birthday cake I can eat lol . Sugar is impossible to avoid of course. But for some stage ones maybe not. Guess it depends on symptoms, right now it’s all in my intestines as of now. But I don’t get a reaction with it.

hope4eva77

thanks i will continue to put in my bread !

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;32968 wrote: coconut milk ok on stage 1 ?i have been putting it in my bread and its great !
    it has 8 grams sugar per cup .

It’s supposed to be unsweetened. 8 grams of sugar is a lot for a cup. That sound s like the sweetened variety.

I bought some from both trader joe’s & whole foods. 1 brand had 1gram of sugar per serving and the other was less than 1 gram per serving.

hope4eva77

ok i will look for the unsweetened i did not see it and i so wish i had a whole foods !i may not b able to get the unsweetend but i will look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘counut milk’ is closed to new replies.