Could this make me better? Raster, able? Anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Could this make me better? Raster, able? Anyone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

I recently went to see a naturopath who did an intolerance test for foods and I have recently came up with a diet to suit the intolerances.. It is not as strict as ables forum diet as I just don’t think that is possible with my job. Period.

I’m taking 1000mg vit c
    Vit b 50
    Fish oil

Daily.

My diet consists of oats and live yogurt for breakfast
    Followed by omelette and veggies

Small sweet potatoe veg and meat for tea

Then I take the pretty much the same to work (veg meat sweet potatoe)

I work nights and the strict diet is just not possible. I would collapse
    I’m also drinking 2l water a day + and zero sugars what so ever. Apart from the obvious carbs?

Could I get better from this diet? I have had bad headaches for the past two days and feel really weak

I truly believe I have an infestation. Had multiple symptoms for years! Brain fog, generally unable to take in information, chronic fatigue, itchy sores on feet and under arm pits, the last year all of my bones in upper back shoulders and sternum have started to crack and are painful on most days. Any help/ advice would be appreciated. Jay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think you could get better consuming oats, sweet potatoes, and high starch food items…however you aren’t consuming very much food so I guess its better than nothing.

You need to double or triple the amount of food you eat because this doesn’t sound lik enough to me.

Are you taking any probiotics and antifungals? How long have you been on the diet?

-raster

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

Thanks for the reply raster.. I’m trying to eat enough food so I do not feel hungry.. Tis hard though

Not taking any Antifungals or probiotics at the moment.. Will order both at the weekend when payday comes around.

It’s a big improvement on my old diet, pizza, sweets takeaways etc. just plain crap to be fair

If I need to make the diet stricter In the future I will do so, it’s just really hard getting into the swing of things..

I am currently on day 3 of the diet,

Thanks again. Jay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This fine starting out but you’ll want to get more strict. I have lots of food consumption tips on here but essentially you are going to have to do some research for healthy foods to eat on the diet.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Could this make me better? Raster, able? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.