Could I have candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Could I have candida?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DorianJohnson 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

DorianJohnson
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hi everybody, I’ve suffered for almost 1 year from a lot of symptoms, no doctor is able to tell me what I have

They are:

-Apathy
    -Mood swings
    -Lack of motivation for anything
    -Poor memory
    -Dry mouth and lips
    -Speech problems
    -Weak voice and hoarseness
    -Anxiety
    -Tremors
    -Burning feet
    -Tingling in hands and feet
    -Bloating
    -Pimples on face
    -Drowsiness

Can they be related to candida? What should I do?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

All of your symptoms are listed with the other symptoms pertaining to a Candida overgrowth, but the list is very long.

You could try our diet for just a few days; if you receive different symptoms than what you have now, or an intensity of the ones you’re already having, then you probably have a Candida overgrowth. This new symptoms and the intensification of the old symptoms are called “die-off” and are the result of the toxins being released by the dying Candida.

If you want the diet, ask me for it and I’ll send it to you by private message on the forum.

Able

DorianJohnson

Could you send the diet to me? How long does it take to see the first die-off?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this symptoms list:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

Have you ever taken antibiotics?

Some people get die-off immediately after starting the diet while others it takes a few days or weeks.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator

DorianJohnson;39612 wrote: Could you send the diet to me? How long does it take to see the first die-off?

Look for the diet in your inbox on the forum.

People normally see the first die-off symptoms within 1 to 5 days on the diet. Since you’re not taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, if you start having severe die-off symptoms such as bad headaches, dizziness, complete lack of energy, or flu-like symptoms, go off of the diet until you can purchase the Molybdenum.

Able

Shelf666
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Would it be possible to send me the diet as well. I seem to have a lot of the candida symptoms and I’m unsure where to start. Thank you. 🙂

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

Hello,

Thank you Able for responding so promptly to my message yesterday. I have started on the molybdenum and am beginning embarking on my journey. I went to three different health food stores to buy all of the vitamins/probiotics/anti fungals needed. But I was pretty overwhelmed and questioning everything. I searched in many different posts and found some specific brand recommendations to buy on amazon and some ingredients being acceptable and others not. And some posts that conflicted with some ingredients that were allowed in supplements.

So I wanted to ask if these are ok?

Solaray
    Capryl- caprylic acid from mineral caprylates.
    It has calcium(as caprylates) 162 mg
    Magnesium (as caprylate) 82 mg
    Zinc( as caprylate) 7 mg
    Caprylic acid (from calcium, magnesium and zinc caprylates) 2,163 mg
    Other ingredients: vegetable fiber, vegetable cellulose capsule, and magnesium stearate

Natures way
    Milk thistle
    It has milk thistle extract (seed) 80% silhmarin
    Blessed thistle (stem, leaf, flower) 150 mg
    Other ingredients gelatin capsule, cellulose

Solaray
    Grapefruit seed extract
    It has Vitamin c (as orbit acid) 140mg
    Vitamin e (100% natural d- alpha tocopherol succinate) 20 iu
    Zinc ( as amino acid chelate) 20 mg
    Grapefruit seed extra t 250 mg
    Other ingredients: gelatin capsule, cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate

Are those all ok or do you recommend a specific brand instead?

I think my garlic, molybdenum, oil of oregano, and coconut oil are all good based on your recommendations.

Now for the others:
    Vitamin c
    Magnesium and calcium
    Zinc
    A and d
    D3
    Vitamin e
    Digestive Swedish bitters
    Biotin
    Apo-lactose rein
    Ashwagandha
    Yucca root

Can you give me a specific brand for these and I will just order off amazon exactly what you say.

For the probiotic I will get megaflora. For the probiotics, should I just get yucca root or do I need to get other supplements?

For the general mineral supplement with selenium, what would you recommend?

Sorry for bombarding you guys with questions, I just want to start everything properly with the right products needed, and I’m lost in vitamin stores. Thank you for all of your support and knowledge!

Jenna

Able900
    Spectator

Jennar27;39650 wrote: Now for the others:
    Vitamin c
    Magnesium and calcium
    Zinc
    A and d
    D3
    Vitamin e
    Digestive Swedish bitters
    Biotin
    Apo-lactose rein
    Ashwagandha
    Yucca root

Can you give me a specific brand for these and I will just order off amazon exactly what you say.

I’m sorry I can’t give you a specific brand for each of these as I purchase all of my supplements from a local heath store and a Vitamin Shoppe chain store; so you may not be able to find all of the brands I use online.

The vitamin C doesn’t have to be the most expensive brand as I’ve never been able to tell a difference myself between the higher priced supplements of C and the lower priced brands found in discount stores.

Just be sure to follow the doses for all the supplements in the vitamin section of the protocol.

As far as the other supplements are concerned, perhaps someone else will have a preference for one or more that they found online.

Solaray
    Grapefruit seed extract
    Grapefruit seed extra t 250 mg

I have to wonder why you purchased two types of grapefruit seed extract. As I wrote in the antifungal section of the forum, this is going to destroy some of your beneficial bacteria because of its strong antibacterial properties. I wouldn’t want to take it more than two weeks at the most, so you probably won’t need two containers, and I wouldn’t overdo the amount in a day’s time.

Able

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

Sorry, I accidentally typed grapefruit seed extract more than once only bought one bottle. But my main concern is just that the vitamins that I listed are ok mainly with their extra ingredients. I tried to look out for soy products and rice flour in the extra ingredients to stay away from those. But is the cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate, gelatin capsule ok? If so then I will look for the rest online and excuse those ingredients.

Thanks again

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Dorian, have you had your iron and your thyroid checked? Either one could be causing these problems as well. Also, if you are female and middle-aged, you could be in peri-menopause.

DorianJohnson

Able900;39623 wrote:

People normally see the first die-off symptoms within 1 to 5 days on the diet. Since you’re not taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, if you start having severe die-off symptoms such as bad headaches, dizziness, complete lack of energy, or flu-like symptoms, go off of the diet until you can purchase the Molybdenum.

Able

What is Molybdenum?

DorianJohnson

Kag;39665 wrote: Hey Dorian, have you had your iron and your thyroid checked? Either one could be causing these problems as well. Also, if you are female and middle-aged, you could be in peri-menopause.

Yes I had, everything came back normal

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

DorianJohnson;39804 wrote:

Able

What is Molybdenum?

It is a helpful supplement taken to combat die-off toxins being released and supports the liver. This is the kind I bought off of amazon.com. Just make sure that it is Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate (MAAC). The ingredient list should be able to tell you 🙂
    http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1363892813&sr=8-4&keywords=molybdenum

DorianJohnson

Another weird symptom is I can’t remain in the same position for a long time when I’m sitting and need to stretch my arms and legs all the time. Can this be a candida symptom?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Could I have candida?’ is closed to new replies.