Correct Apple Cider Vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Correct Apple Cider Vinegar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nekotamo 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I was reading one of the other posts and Raster mentioned there are different types of Apple Cider Vinegar. I wasn’t aware that are different types and just want to be sure the one I am consuming is ok. I have been using this same one, Trader Joe’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

Could Raster or Able please confirm this is ok. I just want to be sure. thanks

http://www.fooducate.com/app#page=product&id=89BE9F88-4E0A-11E0-A55F-1231380C180E

kodaz2005

Raster, you had used the wording Raw vs distilled. This one I am using is Pasturized. I am not sure if that is similar to distilled.

So what one is the wrong one to be consuming Raw or Pasturized/Distilled??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

The TJs organic ACV seems pretty good. It’s what I’ve been using lately. It includes the mother. I would guess that the rule of thumb would be that if you shake it up and it’s not clear then it’s probably going to be good. Unlike the Heinz vinegar linked above which is always going to be clear.

kodaz2005

raster;31195 wrote: Raw = unfiltered

This heinz stuff would not be allowed on the diet:

http://www.google.com/shopping/product/6302429842837769274?q=apple%20cider%20vinegar&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355272958,d.cGE&bpcl=39942515&biw=1920&bih=979&sa=X&ei=Fv_HUI_rH8nNigLsq4GAAQ&ved=0CHYQ8wIwADgK

-raster

Thanks! wow that’s a relief. The idea that I have done something to comprise my hard work with this diet would be very upsetting.

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Hey there people!

Yesterday I eat 3-4 small leafs of salad with Apple Cider Vinegar that I thought it was prepared by my mother, while actually our cousin prepared it. It turns out that the apple cider vinegar that was used in that salad might have been non-organic.
    Then around 10 pm I started feeling that strange aroma in my mouth that I haven’t felt since early December (when I wasn’t on the diet), and I couldn’t sleep that night and eventually fell a sleep after 2 hours of just laying there in bed and being angry, anxious and depressed.

So I was wondering if this possibly might have been a reaction on a non-organic apple cider vinegar? And how far back I’ve step within the diet in case it really was a non-organic one? 🙁

I am really strict with Able’s and Raster’s protocol/strict diet, and it really hurts me to think that I’ve possibly ruined it to some greater extent, yet I was trying so hard 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Correct Apple Cider Vinegar’ is closed to new replies.