Coping with really bad die-off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coping with really bad die-off symptoms

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supergirlreally 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

supergirlreally
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi
    I’m wondering if anyone can help. I’m unable to start on the candida treatment as when I do I get very bad die-off symptoms; my stomach feels as though it’s going to explode and I’m excessively gassy and I get a sharp pain on the right side of my stomach which can last days.
    I take 500 million L.acidopholus/B.Lactis which I haven’t been able to increase because of severe die-off. I was waiting until I was on the coconut oil to build them up but wonder whether I should build the good bugs up first.
    I haven’t done the cleanse as I’m underweight and quite weak. I’ve had M.E. for 18 years and have adrenal fatigue. I recently did a candida test and was positive – med/high in stomach, very high in mouth and stool ph too alkaline. I haven’t had any help from doctors.
    I’m very confused and frustrated. Any advice would be welcome.
    Thank you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello supergirl,

I would check out these two posts about how to avoid die-off:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

and

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

You need to protect the liver and kidneys before and once you start the diet, the die-off should not be nearly as bad.

There are other ways to transition into this. One way is to start on half the candida diet and half non-candida diet…this should reduce die-off. Another thing to consider is that die-off should only last a few weeks to a few months depending on how ill you are with candida…for me it only lasted about 2 weeks. You will get better everyday from die-off and the first day is the worst. Acupuncture is great for healing individual organs and detoxing the body as well.

Also, probiotics cause die-off so I would consider waiting on these for a few weeks until die-off is over.

-raster

supergirlreally
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi
    Thank you very much for getting back to me, i will follow your advice.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Coping with really bad die-off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.