Controversial studies, probiotics bad? raw veg bad?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Controversial studies, probiotics bad? raw veg bad?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheXtremisT 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caterina81
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I spend a fair few hours reading through this website today, its very informative. Its blown my mind a bit, as it goes against a lot of other candida diets etc. Im intrigued as it would make sense to how so many struggle combating the yeast and feeding it if anything with undigested raw carbs/veggies.

Stating how candida is a result of poor health and you’re not trying to get rid of the yeast you’re trying to become healthier so the yeast will not be present.

It goes into a lot of explanation about probiotics and a healthy individual will have a lot less if not non naturally. It states how friendly bacteria is like candida and a result of poor health. It also mentions why probiotics supplements are bad.

My brain is a little frazzled reading up about candida, so much incredible conflicting info!

This diet is based on a high fish, fat and meets with minimal carbs/veg etc.. and if anything the veg must be cooked to be digested before it reaches the large intestine, apparently if it is not we cannot possibly digest it and this is why candida is present.

http://www.naturalhealingbybee.com/articles/candida/

As i was reading it myself, I thought ‘hang on what about this and that’ but then shortly after it would explain a misconception etc.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Cat

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I save it for a read later, but from all the things you’ve just said, it sounds like a load of hokey BS with little to back it up with.

If they are saying those things, then I’d love to see their scientific evidence for such and why they disagree with almost 99% of convention.

In fact, I can think of a few counter-arguments already from that lot.

caterina81
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Yes please let me know what you think, there is an incredible amount to read.

The most information is on this page http://www.naturalhealingbybee.com/how-to-successfully-overcome-candida/

Bee says yeast is normal in one of the cows stomachs and used to ferment the food. Where as humans only having 1 stomach cannot digest it therefore our body will create yeast in the body to help digest it. She says add sugar to it (fructose being the worst) and your making yourself alcohol.

My daughter has a high salad diet and high fruit for many years. It goes on to explaining why we lack oxygen at a cellular level and the cause of much pain and lack of energy etc. So makes sense to how she got this yeast but maybe its wrong… who knows!

I try to think back to how we ate 200 years ago, was it raw food and lots of exotic fruit or was it long cooked casseroles and stews and the odd apple and plum? Hmmm

🙂

Best wishes
    Cat

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

caterina81;60508 wrote: Yes please let me know what you think, there is an incredible amount to read.

The most information is on this page http://www.naturalhealingbybee.com/how-to-successfully-overcome-candida/

Bee says yeast is normal in one of the cows stomachs and used to ferment the food. Where as humans only having 1 stomach cannot digest it therefore our body will create yeast in the body to help digest it. She says add sugar to it (fructose being the worst) and your making yourself alcohol.

My daughter has a high salad diet and high fruit for many years. It goes on to explaining why we lack oxygen at a cellular level and the cause of much pain and lack of energy etc. So makes sense to how she got this yeast but maybe its wrong… who knows!

I try to think back to how we ate 200 years ago, was it raw food and lots of exotic fruit or was it long cooked casseroles and stews and the odd apple and plum? Hmmm

🙂

Best wishes
    Cat

Yes I’ll go through it with more time, couldn’t find everything you mentioned from that website before though.

There is a difference between beneficial yeast and candida. Candida serves no help to our bodies AT ALL, so you can’t lump it in with all yeast as being ‘good’. High sugar is definitely bad yes, which is why these conditions are becoming, and will become more prevalent over the next decade mark my words.

The oxygen thing definitely rings true, if you lack it, you can’t get rid of carbon dioxide and makes your body more acidic and fatigued for many reasons.

For us English yes we had low sugar diets, but for those who lived in tropical areas who ate pineapples, bananas, peaches… they had more sugar than us. Although we ate potatoes, which are high in sugar after breaking down.
    So it’s half of one… All I know is our lives are more hectic, with uneeded stresses, high sugar/fat diets, antibiotics/pesticides/heavy metal poisoning/contraceptive pills/steroids… These souls never had those messing with their health. They died from many other reasons, but I doubt they had candida overgrowths, gut dysbiosis, acidosis, adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism like many of us and me, all together at once.

Sounds like she’s talking bollocks as many have discredited her in the past on curezone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Controversial studies, probiotics bad? raw veg bad?’ is closed to new replies.